Boomer's 5000w Medical Cannabis Laboratory w/ C02 generator & ScrOG

• Thread starter Boomer242
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mikegreenthumb

ya the room is completely sealed. both my grow rooms are vaulted cielings and the exhaust is to cool my lamps. i can hold the top of my hand on the glass forever its so cool 8)

damn im jealous i wanna be able go that close to tops how far away do you keep the lights ??

B

Boomer242

lookin dam good boomer! kill it bro!

thanks brotha stay tuned its gettin interesting

damn im jealous i wanna be able go that close to tops how far away do you keep the lights ??

it is the one thing im proud of just cuz my dad gave me this slick design for venting. but i have the lights about 20" away from the screen and im still tuckin tops underneath. maybe sum scroggers will know roughly how tall colas will reach above the screen but the lights shouldb anywhere between 12"-18" that ive researched so im lookin to push it and see how close i canget the lights and abuse the shit outta those extra lumens 8)

M

mikegreenthumb

thanks brotha stay tuned its gettin interesting

it is the one thing im proud of just cuz my dad gave me this slick design for venting. but i have the lights about 20" away from the screen and im still tuckin tops underneath. maybe sum scroggers will know roughly how tall colas will reach above the screen but the lights shouldb anywhere between 12"-18" that ive researched so im lookin to push it and see how close i canget the lights and abuse the shit outta those extra lumens 8)
yeah if i could put my hand that close id treat em like floros and have them shits that close if not touching actual tops

M

mikegreenthumb

cant wait thats gon be sick seeing all that wattage that close to tops your gonna make me try that out one day myself

M

MyRelief

kicking ass

I've been following your thread and nice setup...you've put some time into this little baby and can't wait to see the results. :blush

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Nice looking setup boomer.
I had my lights vented to stay cool to the touch.
And tested bringing them close to the plants.
I ended up 4 inches ablove the canopy before they tripped out.
All my girls grew foxtails from the test. I now keep them 8 inches.
Some sativas still foxtail even at 8 inches away.
That is the only time my GDP has ver foxtailed.

B

Boomer242

Flower Room Update Day 6

the ladies are growing and still weaving them fine. no nute issues yet... the stem rot seems to be gettin better? not sure if it goes away, changes colors, grows over it, or wat exactly happens with the recovery from SM-90.

temps have been 85 degrees and abour 48-50% RH

was feeding kinda high nutes (1100-1200ppm) but topped off with RO water so its at 770-805ppm now and PH at 5.5-5.7
my water temps r too high. now i see why a chiller is so important. its like 75degrees in the rez which is no good. the water when first brought into the flower rez is at 68degrees but the room heats up and warmed the water which idk why i didnt think about that issue in my plans.

oh well im already makin a new biz plan to change my whole grow up and go 5x larger lol. soooo might b really interesting soon.

enough talk, heres the pix

new shoots grown from the "main original stem" has grown a few inches already and shootin up thru the netting and almost ready to get tucked.

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0253.jpg

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0254.jpg

heres sum bending and weaving

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0256.jpg

heres my water timer. right now im doin 1 min of watering every 8 hours while lights are on

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0257.jpg

B

Boomer242

I've been following your thread and nice setup...you've put some time into this little baby and can't wait to see the results. :blush

thanks man did take a lot of thought but im enjoying the learning :)

Nice looking setup boomer.
I had my lights vented to stay cool to the touch.
And tested bringing them close to the plants.
I ended up 4 inches ablove the canopy before they tripped out.
All my girls grew foxtails from the test. I now keep them 8 inches.
Some sativas still foxtail even at 8 inches away.
That is the only time my GDP has ver foxtailed.

thanks bossman. been seeing ur around more and more lately glad u could stop by.
gonna go out on a limb and sound dumb but; is foxtailing when the colas lean over? lol just an assumption ive never heard htat term before mybad.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Foxtailing is when the buds grow a long shinny gowth from the top of the bud.
Not an attractive look.

G

Green Goblin

it's cool but how much cooler would it be with vertical lighting and the Under Current system.........:afroweed:

B

Bong Hit Willie

Boomer242
Very nice grow room! I've got my lights cool to the touch but at about 12" I start getting light burn/bleaching of the top leaves. This is not a burn from heat but from to much light intensty. So I keep my lights about 18" off the ladys which they seem to like.
Enjoy!

Wille

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

another suggestion for your root prob, When taking clones if you do not put the hormone up high enough and the stem is in the rockwool or medium it will always be moist without a hormone on it so it will rot. i was having the exact same problem from someone i was getting clones off, i had a 30 plant crop and lost half already 4 weeks old. i thought of everything and tried it all, and this was ultimately what i found out. so for the future just make sure you dipp the clones a bit more into the hormone! good luck with the grow!

B

Boomer242

That is one bangin setup dude! I like it alot :)!

thanks for stoppin by and the compliments hope u stick around

it's cool but how much cooler would it be with vertical lighting and the Under Current system.........:afroweed:

funny u should mention jacks setup since thats what im in the middle of designing for my new/next setup

Boomer242
Very nice grow room! I've got my lights cool to the touch but at about 12" I start getting light burn/bleaching of the top leaves. This is not a burn from heat but from to much light intensty. So I keep my lights about 18" off the ladys which they seem to like.
Enjoy!

Wille

good lookin out def gonna try and keep them 12" away anyways since i have heighth restrictions i cant do too much to get the lamps much further away from colas

B

Boomer242

not that cool when he bumps into a bare bulb with his cheek.

awesome setup man.

haha true that. gonna use jacks advise and cover up in a vertical 1000w room. thats like floating fire.
thansk for the compliment also

another suggestion for your root prob, When taking clones if you do not put the hormone up high enough and the stem is in the rockwool or medium it will always be moist without a hormone on it so it will rot. i was having the exact same problem from someone i was getting clones off, i had a 30 plant crop and lost half already 4 weeks old. i thought of everything and tried it all, and this was ultimately what i found out. so for the future just make sure you dipp the clones a bit more into the hormone! good luck with the grow!

rep for that info. ill have to check more into that but in theory makes sense and i do belive i was not as generous with the rooting horomone as i couldve been anyways so next round for sure :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom