Booyah!!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urban1026835

urban1026835

Just checked the box and what do you know, the ogbiowar fairy as here....Thanks again @Capulator for helping me out like that.

Mucho Appreciated! oh yeah this huy fong was in the mail too. Got hooked on this stuff while I was "away" at college and can never find it locally stuff is the beesneez.
IMG 20140925 105602
IMG 20140925 105629

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Just checked the box and what do you know, the ogbiowar fairy as here....Thanks again @Capulator for helping me out like that.

Mucho Appreciated! oh yeah this huy fong was in the mail too. Got hooked on this stuff while I was "away" at college and can never find it locally stuff is the beesneez.View attachment 444691 View attachment 444692

They make that shit around here, and I think the factory has to move because all the neighbors have been complaining of hot sauce pollution. Spicy air. LOL. << true story!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Capulator
Is there any way you can keep this going till Tuesday I will gladly pay you for a hamburger today... LOL
Dang once a month pay checks, Gotta wait till the 1st to get more Secret sauce
Hope your honeycombs stay full and the OG BioWar lasts for ever..
Not forgotten. Mass Props and great +Vibes to The Man
FlyJ

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Capulator
Is there any way you can keep this going till Tuesday I will gladly pay you for a hamburger today... LOL
FlyJ

Sorry bud but it was just a one day thing. I am sure it will happen again at some point though.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

@Capulator
FlyJ
There is always POTM! then youd be gifted some =)

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Cant believe I missed this deal. Hopefully Black friday deal will be good ! Going for the big batches !

Latest posts

Top Bottom