Boron Deficiency or what?

• Thread starter Mindbender
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mindbender

:sick0018:Hey Farmers,

I noticed this issue (see pic) on 2 of my sixteen plants.

Noteworthy info- GH 3 part drip, rockwool, day 43 of flowering. Using only micro and bloom, however since my shop did not have any cool bloom liquid I used the kool bloom powder add to 40 gal res 8 days ago. The bloomed really good.

Whats the pics tell you? I'm new and thought Boron Def by looking at another forum.

Last thing - going to flush on Wed. Will go with same feeding regimate, should I add molassas?

My camera need help too........:sick0018:

Thanks in advance!

Below is the link which helped with my targeting Boron.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688

Boron deficiency or what
J

Jalisco Kid

That is rare, spray a branch to see. I can not see to well right now to look at your picture. I would use the molasses. JK

S

supasticky

this could be a boron deficiency if your new growth is what is starting to show signs. If not I would say that it is the start of a calcium deficiency.

M

Mindbender

JK & Supa,

Thanks for the feedback. Its wierd. PH @5.8 NOTE: Last time I flushed I did not add any Cal-mag to the nukes. Only couple leaves on 2 plants showing signs. All plants dripping from same res.

20 days left flowering to reach 63 days on Purple Kush. I'm glad its gotten cool.

I'll add a little Cal to the new mix.

Thx.......

R

Rolln J

JK & Supa,

Thanks for the feedback. Its wierd. PH @5.8 NOTE: Last time I flushed I did not add any Cal-mag to the nukes. Only couple leaves on 2 plants showing signs. All plants dripping from same res.

20 days left flowering to reach 63 days on Purple Kush. I'm glad its gotten cool.

I'll add a little Cal to the new mix.

Thx.......

easy on cal mag late in flower - you should be tapering that off completely about now...

that looks like old ass leaf syndrome to me really - but not the best pic, is it dry and crispy on the ends?

I thought we already talked bout molasses?

Top Bottom