Borreplex binds rhizo to roots

• Thread starter crippled1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crippled1

I discovered this product today and thought I would share it. I don't know any quantity/price yet but the US source is Miller chemical and fertilizer corporation Hanover PA 800-233-2040.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I was checking that stuff out at smartfarmingsolutions.com a lil while ago and have been wondering about it for a while. I have been waiting for it to be put up for sale on the smartfarmingsolutions website. I already use there quantum growth formerly known as inoculaid and it is by far the most amazing beneficial micro-organism inoculant I've ever used. QG is a must for True living Organic gardeners. Borreplex is up next to bat, so we shall see if it is on par with QG.

C

crippled1

The dude I talked to Dominique told me that borreplex and quantam growth would work very well together.
He said they used to sell it and it hasn't been removed from the website.
I will track some down but from what I have seen, the smallest quantity is 2.5 gallons.
It is also possible to aquire samples from the manufacturer.

C

crippled1

Strike that last post. It is possible to get the liquid Borreplex Ca in a 1 gallon size.
Hopefully I can get a price on monday.

homebrew420

homebrew420

im interested! That sounds really nice. I am going to check into the QG.

C

crippled1

The best price I have found on the QG is
I am having a hard time getting Borreplex but I may be able to score a 5 gallon bucket of it and would be willing to split it up.
If you use quantum growth, I was told to use some sort of sugar source to feed the little critters like molassas or corn syrup.
My plan is to feed the little bastards Borreplex.
Also make sure you are getting the right quantum growth, there are several types. You want the quantum growth light.

C

crippled1

looks like the exact same thing. what is your point, that this product is better than that? i'm happy that you're happy with your product, now go start your own thread about how happy you are.

Q

quantumdist

The best Quantum Growth products to use for Hydro is a mix of the Light and VSC products.

C

crippled1

I just got my gallon of QG light. I might consider blending it with the VSC.
Stuff stinks like a fuckin cadaver.
I also scored a free 5 gallon sample of Borreplex Ca to feed the microherd.
I am using the QG 2 ways.
I mix 2 oz with a gallon of R/O water and apply as a medium drench.
I'm also mixing 2 oz per gallon and applying a foliar spray with a fogger.
I am told that when applied as a foliar, it will eat and eliminate powdery mildew.
We'll see, cause I have 2 plants with PM.
The guy that sold me the QG says he uses it in his reservoir, but at a rate of 2 oz per gallon, that gallon jug will not last long.
I'm saving my $ and instead I am using Companion in my reservoir. At a rate of 1 oz per 30 gallons, a quart lasts me a long time.

Q

quantumdist

The smell isn't as bad in the Quantum VSC, only because of the humic acids, but the product is supposed to smell like that. You'll get more live bacteria than in any other product.

Also, even though you cannot over-apply the product, the hydro application rate is 1 oz per gallon. Take a look at the sheets on the FAQ page of the evergreen agriculture site for the best application information.

Top Bottom