Boss Hog Auto Ready Already?

• Thread starter Mifarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mifarmer

Mifarmer

Hello Everyone. This Boss Hog Auto was germinated May 2nd in Michigan. Stayed indoors for 3 weeks then planted in ground.
The dark purple color is odd. The last PIC is the same plant and DOES not have purple on that branch. Also have a 2nd plant that is not purple but same strain.. is this plant over ripe already? Pistils are brown, but trichs still clear with only a few cloudies. First time growing an auto so would appreciate advic
Boss hog auto  ready already 3
Boss hog auto  ready already 4
Boss hog auto  ready already 5

Boss hog auto  ready already
Boss hog auto  ready already 2
elduderito

elduderito

not ready, purple ones are getting close , but the green one still has a ways to go.

Mifarmer

Mifarmer

not ready, purple ones are getting close , but the green one still has a ways to go.
Ok thanks, so i should not be concerned with the purple? Cuz i dont think this strain is suppossed to be purple. All of these pics are from the same plant. Different branches. My second plant looks like the 3rd pic, no purple.Also, can I still do a phosphorous feeding at this point?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Ok thanks, so i should not be concerned with the purple? Cuz i dont think this strain is suppossed to be purple. All of these pics are from the same plant. Different branches. My second plant looks like the 3rd pic, no purple.Also, can I still do a phosphorous feeding at this point?
That purple coloring looks perfectly normal. It is not from a deficiency.

Purple phenos happen — in some strains a lot more than others, but those genes are out there in the Cannabis gene pool.

Top Bottom