Botanicare Liquid Karma Vs Advanced Nutrients Nirvana

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Paul Nepal

I use Liqued Karma on anything and everything. I use it as regular feed as well as throwing some into my teas, I have had great results across the board.

Never used Nirvana as I am not a fan of AN at all, after dealing with AN staff my decision was made

K

kes5480

just my 2cents but i stay away from AN for many reasons and im not gonna get into it here. Liquid Karma is a must for me anyways. i use it all the way thru my grows, and clones love it2. Only time i dont use it is when my plants are getting straight water or during my 2week flush... happy growing

peace

S

Sea Of Green

LK is the shizz! Been using it for almost 10 years now on all my plants(veg and flower).

I don't use it at anywhere near the strength they suggest either. ~1ml/gal with every feeding/watering. My plants appear to like it like that. My approach is to jam pack a little bit of everything into my plant's nutrient regimen, without going overboard. A touch of this, a tad of that, a couple drops of this one, a small pinch of that one. If it's good for plants, then my plants need atleast some of it. And since LK has a little bit of just about everything in it, that takes care of most of my "packing" job in one shot.

Oh yeah, my sig, that explains it all I guess.

"Don't over do it. Don't under do it. Simple as that!"

S

SSHZ

I use the whole Botanicare line and am very happy with LK..... it's a nice item and my results are fine or better. I use 10ml per gallon until deep in flowering, per their instructions. Never have issues so I don't look for others products.......

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I use Liquid Karma now instead of Roots Organics Trinity, and my moms love it, only one in the early flowering and maybe once again in the middle. Also been using botincares other product Silica Blast, just started using it, but heard good reviews so i hope it works for my moms, and once in late flower for my main ladies.

Good luck choosing bro! LK seems like a good product to me, my mommies look BUSHY and very healthy.

sedate

sedate

mastacheeser said:
azomite as a bug deterrent built in

I don't know if this thread is dead or not but this so incorrect I had to say something since no one else did . . . . I dread for the newbie that comes across the thread.

Azamax and Azatrol are the neem-based insecticides that we all know and love.

AzOMITE is a mineral product which provides a broad spectrum of micro nutes - although I've never seen it as a liquid.

http://www.azomite.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=41

I

indoorherbs

I don't know if this thread is dead or not but this so incorrect I had to say something since no one else did . . . . I dread for the newbie that comes across the thread.

Azamax and Azatrol are the neem-based insecticides that we all know and love.

AzOMITE is a mineral product which provides a broad spectrum of micro nutes - although I've never seen it as a liquid.

http://www.azomite.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=41

Good catch!

I also can be counted among the Nirvana > LK crowd. Though honestly I prefer Big Bud over Nirvana. Just my 2c.

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

:eek:
ill start with the facts

LK_GalB.png

LiquidKarma_BackLabel__0.png

advanced nutrients nirvana

nirvana_bg.jpg

Nirvana_GA_bg.gif

from what im seeing, the nirvana owns all. azomite as a bug deterrent built in. plus fulvic. lower in nitrogen so i feel safe using late in flower. id assume the alfalfa gives a small N boost, but nothing to crazy. a lil higher with the P but id stick with the cheaper liquid karma during veg anyway.

i used liquid karma back in the day and wasnt a fan. i didnt know what the hell i was doing at the time either. i see alot of people using the karma still but i always assumed it was a $ thing

gearing up for a coco run:mad0233:

Well LK is not all that. It has antiseptic in it as does the PBP (it smells like listerene origanal). I use technaflora soluble seaweed extract and their liquid humus which is all that LK is.Technaflora's products are way way more concentrated. As for nirvana Just use alfalfa in your mix or in teas and some raw vegan protein powder (contains yeast extracts) for aminos instead of milk bi-products (whey). I already use a shit load of guano. You can add some fulvic but go light on it it. It is serious stuff.So you just need to find yucca and saponin some how and booyah! Even better quality and more quantity for less $$$$$$$$. I bet nirvana is decent but I fear the price tag. I mean i could make some killer organic nute blends but I don't think you should mix it up and put it in a bottle.Fresher is better. Anaerobic bacteiria just does not tickle my fancy.Which is what will happen when you bottle up organic ferts. They are meant to be dry until applied. But you can make some really good mixes. I love feather meal, bone meal, guanos, ewc, alfalfa, molasses, raw honey, organic sugar, rotten mangos&bannanas in the teas while brewing, I mean you can go on and on. I guess I did LOL!

T

tree king

Good catch!

I also can be counted among the Nirvana > LK crowd. Though honestly I prefer Big Bud over Nirvana. Just my 2c.
i thought big bud and nirvana were supposed to be used together not either or?

has anyone noticed nirvana increasing there yields in flower? i got a bottle sitting around but i havent used it in a while cause i was told from AN customer service that b-52 and nirvana were the same product. ive been using b-52 cause it makes less of a mess in the res

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

if you use the lk and nirvana according to the instructions, nirvana is cheaper
the big advantage lk has over nirvana is that it can be used during veg
i personally run lk in veg and nirvana in flower

L

Lanorexic

LK is Kelp seaweed extract, Yucca extract and leonardite Humics. I use Nirvana because it has Medicago alfalfa meal that contains triacontanol and several L-aminos not to mention earthworm castings, Humus and seaweed extract (Ascophyllum nodsum) so it's 100% organic. It is NOT the same as B-52 which is a synthetic stimulant although it contains organic substances it has a synthetic primary ingredient; plant hormones. I use Nirvana mostly because of the alfalfa meal and it works. I've read everything I can find about Botanicare products and some just should be one supplement but Botanicare separates them for the profit.

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

1. Great thread! i live and stand by liquid karma ive used it with ionic nutrients and its what made me change to proline botanicare set up i run now.liquid karma,jellyfish and great white pretty much skip the shock for the babies from the clone dome to the veg bags. Atleast for me in my coco perlite geopots

Daze

Daze

I believe you can use big bud and nirvana together bt I have heard of nirvana staying in the organic field not too sure on that and as for the b31 I haven't heard of so no comment

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

ill start with the facts

LK_GalB.png

LiquidKarma_BackLabel__0.png

advanced nutrients nirvana

nirvana_bg.jpg

Nirvana_GA_bg.gif

from what im seeing, the nirvana owns all. azomite as a bug deterrent built in. plus fulvic. lower in nitrogen so i feel safe using late in flower. id assume the alfalfa gives a small N boost, but nothing to crazy. a lil higher with the P but id stick with the cheaper liquid karma during veg anyway.

i used liquid karma back in the day and wasnt a fan. i didnt know what the hell i was doing at the time either. i see alot of people using the karma still but i always assumed it was a $ thing

gearing up for a coco run:mad0233:
u might as well read this @Snakeskins
its about your liquid karma

O

onegreenday

I just did a foliar with Liquid karma yesterday and today the plants look a lot better. 1st use on plants.
will add to my next feed and see if it helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom