Boveda Humidity Packs or Boost?

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Hey all I was just out purchasing some humidity packs, bummer they were out of the Boveda's to store units. The Boveda packs are super solid, been running them for about 5 years. Never an issue and with the 62 percent units they will keep stuff in perfect condition for months, just got to get the cure right before dropping them in. Anyways like I mentioned they were out of the boveda's but they had boost. I really like the fact that the boost packs have a card you can put in with the herbs, it tells you based on the color on the card if you need to change the pack out.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Hey all I was just out purchasing some humidity packs, bummer they were out of the Boveda's to store units. The Boveda packs are super solid, been running them for about 5 years. Never an issue and with the 62 percent units they will keep stuff in perfect condition for months, just got to get the cure right before dropping them in. Anyways like I mentioned they were out of the boveda's but they had boost. I really like the fact that the boost packs have a card you can put in with the herbs, it tells you based on the color on the card if you need to change the pack out.
Boveda all the way man. They saved a whole harvest for me that I over dried couldn't believe it , been using them ever since.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
didn’t know about those, but they are more for jars on display to keep out harmful rays

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I’m not impressed with the boost! I never used the bored a one or any others for that matter but the 62% packs keep my jars at 50% not 62%. I even put 4 packs in a 32 oz jar with 1oz dried cured bud and humidity never went over 50%

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I’m not impressed with the boost! I never used the bored a one or any others for that matter but the 62% packs keep my jars at 50% not 62%. I even put 4 packs in a 32 oz jar with 1oz dried cured bud and humidity never went over 50%
try the new salt free version they are much better

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
anyone try grove bags? the terp lock tech is suppose to make it so you never have to burp. just about to give them a try, looking for someone who did it. i am drying now, and i will sweat it as it says on their website and use their bag to cure and store

Top Bottom