Boy Is This All Messed Up

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Son said I didn’t have my light up high enough.

He has a Big Closet. He just needs better light I have him taken care of on this. He is going to take these home and see if he can get them to grow.

I’m going to try some Autos in my Tent see how they do. After I make some changes.

oLd1
Depends what type light u got if u got a small spot with a big ass light gonna have issues.i say. I say 40 w per plant say I have a 3x3 perfect for a 300w grow light maybe little more. Man in thing u wanna look at with light are par. Or lummens. 500 for veg 925 to 1000 for flower
20211008 125536
this is what I got now some living soil needed some mulch but I got lazy and cheap I just sherred some dry leaves from the yard. One lst one just toping othe mainling
20211206 140542
20211004 083022

oLd1

oLd1

🤔 media needs more perlite for sure. Happy frog is like mud. Some people mix 50/50 happy frog/ocean forest. Never done it myself. No aeration to the root zone. You suffocated your plants then cooked em. I’ve grown autos and never have they got me stoned. It was like I was smoking hemp. Good luck and happy grows.
burnz
I’ve did well with just straight Happy Frog and I make edibles out of my Autos and do well. Smoke every so often and get nice buzz.

oLd1

Latest posts

Top Bottom