Boy or girl or both again

• Thread starter YNOT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YNOT

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me out here with identifying the sex of my plants. My last 9 plants (all of last year) turned into Hermaphroditic, usually when the buds get to 5cm in length
any advice helpfull. Thanks
Boy or girl or both again 4
Boy or girl or both again 5
Boy or girl or both again 6

Boy or girl or both again
Boy or girl or both again 2
Boy or girl or both again 3
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me out here with identifying the sex of my plants. My last 9 plants (all of last year) turned into Hermaphroditic, usually when the buds get to 5cm in length
any advice helpfull. ThanksView attachment 1326082View attachment 1326083View attachment 1326084
They arenā€™t showing yet to say. Sometimes herm plants are from too much stress like over feeding N and other things. Basically the plant thinks itā€™s dying and needs to reproduce so you get herms and nanners

Y

YNOT

Thanks, GrimReffer for your reply. I thought it may have been too early, so I've updated to where they are now.
i am hoping stress is the issue, and not genetics, the nutrients i am using are advanced nutrients, PH perfect, micro/grow/bloom. ant the lighting is a spider farmer SF 2000,

Plant 1
P2
P3
P4
P5
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks, GrimReffer for your reply. I thought it may have been too early, so I've updated to where they are now.
i am hoping stress is the issue, and not genetics, the nutrients i am using are advanced nutrients, PH perfect, micro/grow/bloom. ant the lighting is a spider farmer SF 2000,

Are these regular or feminized seeds?

Pictures 1, 2, and 3 are male for sure you can see the balls starting to cluster up.

Pictures 4&5 look to be male as well, but i would let that one go a little longer to be certain.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Pictures 1, 2, and 3 are male for sure you can see the balls starting to cluster up.

Pictures 4&5 look to be male as well, but i would let that one go a little longer to be certain.
The other question i have would be, are all 5 pictures the same plant?

Y

YNOT

Thanks, that is the way i was leaning aswell, The seeds are regular, and unfortunatly there from one plant. I have seperated it from my other plant, this one is about a week behind.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks, that is the way i was leaning aswell, The seeds are regular, and unfortunatly there from one plant. I have seperated it from my other plant, this one is about a week behind.
Yeah socthats a male then.

Y

YNOT

here is the second plant, looks familiar to the first, being a male except the flowers look female. any help appreciated.

Y

YNOT

i wish i could say i was disappointed but deep down expected that, the last few have been the same then 3-4 weeks into the flowering they turned into hemies, and seeded, love the drawing, think you may have missed your calling as a medical sketcher LOL

Ponky

Ponky

i wish i could say i was disappointed but deep down expected that, the last few have been the same then 3-4 weeks into the flowering they turned into hemies, and seeded, love the drawing, think you may have missed your calling as a medical sketcher LOL
There's a guy here who has fire genetics and could probably hook you up. Buy yeah. Femenized seeds. Not the best. Regular seeds. Pop five hope for at least 2 girls.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I agree with Ponky, there are a few people on here with fire genetics. Ill send you a DM about it.

InsaneM

InsaneM

This sux, I would hate to cut him down though. Maybe let it grow and collect some pollen?

Latest posts

Top Bottom