boysenberry kush

• Thread starter bicycle racer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

does anyone have info on the strain 'boysenberry kush' or simply 'boysenberr'y im trying to find info on it i was given some crosses with this strain and am looking for info. i know progressive options carries it sometimes. thanks

R

Rolln J

never heard of it - have smoked some dank blackberry (sometimes just berry) kush and I really liked that - do they carry the buds or just the cuts?

B

bicycle racer

they had the cuts a while ago i have not seen finished flowers though they may have had some at some point. i was there the other day(p.o.) and they kindly gave me some seeds of a few different strains crossed to boysenberry so im just trying to get some basic info about it. i told them if i find a good pheno i would give it to them to make a mom out of. so many new strains it gets confusing right now im growing blackberry which if im not mistaken is a bubba mix of some kind and i have grown poisonberry which is durban poison*blueberry. this boysenbery though i know nothing of. i have a few boysenberry seeds crossed to gods gift nysd pure kush and p-98 not sure if fem or standard seeds. another question what the hell is p-98? heard of p-91 but not p-98 anybody know?

100milesNrunnin

Gonna document my boysenberry grow so everyone can get a feel! First time with the strain. Im in the beginning of week 4 which is day 23! I'll post some flix when the sun comes out! :sun
coco - 2 galllon hard pots
8/16 lucas formula
1000w hps

Latest posts

Top Bottom