BPN Nutes

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I haven't picked up any nutes as of yet. I'm seeing a lot of different stuff on here but one I'm curious about is BPN. Has anyone tried this out. If so is it any good,if not any good suggestions?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
You should be fine. Their 3 part and 2 part is pretty much a clone of GH 3 part and GH Duo. Just compare the price to 3 part or Duo. Buy which ever is cheaper.

If you use them skip the calmg. Just up the micro/part A . I would also skip the silica and buy one of the good powdered ones or Pro-tekt since they will most likely be waaay cheaper (could be wrong tho).

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
as long as you are talking about blue planet nutrients

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

You should be fine. Their 3 part and 2 part is pretty much a clone of GH 3 part and GH Duo. Just compare the price to 3 part or Duo. Buy which ever is cheaper.

If you use them skip the calmg. Just up the micro/part A . I would also skip the silica and buy one of the good powdered ones or Pro-tekt since they will most likely be waaay cheaper (could be wrong tho).
K,cool. And
as long as you are talking about blue planet nutrients
K,thx! And yes I'm talking about blue planet nutrients. I should've specified that.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I checked,they're roughly the same price. If it's pretty much the same maybe I'll try GH since you've tried this & no one here has really tried the bpn nutes.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I checked,they're roughly the same price. If it's pretty much the same maybe I'll try GH since you've tried this & no one here has really tried the bpn nutes.

Yeah just go with whatever is cheaper. Look at the ingredients but with the same npks they prob have the same thing inside. Either one you choose there is plenty of good GH 3 part schedules out there.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Yeah just go with whatever is cheaper. Look at the ingredients but with the same npks they prob have the same thing inside. Either one you choose there is plenty of good GH 3 part schedules out there.
Thx,will do. They pretty much sound the same & compared with what I see the only difference in is one comes in a package of smaller quantities but compared with weight & price it all comes out to roughly the same price.

Top Bottom