Giavonne

Giavonne

A7567790 3104 4D47 9599 6A65937D28D6
A31C5987 CBC0 4360 8590 4086C2739E99
E16B634E 31C2 43B6 943E F81D3453960B
6880555E C718 449E 9B73 615F52CF48B6

Giavonne

Giavonne

And how much longer should or do I need to wait for harvest that plant is doing the lean all over my la kush making that plant lean as well. First time grower now I know to plant further away from each other but it’s already done so need to know what to do and how long to wait. I was looking at mid October. What do you think and I accept al criticism and help thank you

Billymgb

Billymgb

Hello Giavonne I am also a first time outdoor grower. Just wondering how many plants you have there. Also did you do any trimming, I'M asking because I didn't and now I know I should have. Anyways your plants look amazing and I would brace the buds up with some wood like make a y or t with some 1x1 inch or what ever you have make sure they are tall enough to do the trick. Drive it into the ground and loosely tie it to the brace, If you don't have a loop (Mini magnifying microscope) you should get one to see when to harvest. Good luck and May your harvest be bountiful!!!!

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

bamboo sticks....
Sometimes the color of the pistils are a good indicator of when its ripe....but if you get a loupe you can check when the tricomes are gettin amber...

When to harvest cannabis
Giavonne

Giavonne

Hello Giavonne I am also a first time outdoor grower. Just wondering how many plants you have there. Also did you do any trimming, I'M asking because I didn't and now I know I should have. Anyways your plants look amazing and I would brace the buds up with some wood like make a y or t with some 1x1 inch or what ever you have make sure they are tall enough to do the trick. Drive it into the ground and loosely tie it to the brace, If you don't have a loop (Mini magnifying microscope) you should get one to see when to harvest. Good luck and May your harvest be bountiful!!!!
I’ve done trimming but need to again was trying to lollipop them but they keep falling to the ground that’s three plants la kush, wedding kake, and idk what that middle one is but it’s the one that’s falling over. I will try the bamboo sticks ive tried with green tape that won’t cut thru branches and tied to fence and over hedge but every morning I go and the wind Keeps blowing them over. Don’t want to harvest too early but don’t want plant to have too much bending back and forth. I’m afraid it’s gonna come out the dirt or something The roots are strong but those buds are super heavy to be as small as they are.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Hi. Nice looking stuff. To help secure your buds from bending and snapping, just tack a line along that fence, up high with those branches tucked behind the twine.

BudBogart

BudBogart

On the bigger plant, you can buy plastic netting with 6x6 holes and wrap this around the plant.
62345209 4343 4B7D B9FA 7788CC689F2B

Latest posts

Top Bottom