Brand new at this…is this ready to induce flowering?

• Thread starter BurtReynolds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurtReynolds

BurtReynolds

Hey everyone! So I have never grown before and decided to try my hand at some photos and autos just for passive fun. Ive done ok, as many failures as potential successes, and I’m ok with that. The knowledge and experience has made even the losses valuable.
Anyhow, here is a Fem photo Wedding cake. I topped it at 6 leaves, probably way early. It survived. About a week later it got torn in half by fighting cats. Yea, I know, I saw it happen. It survived. So even being topped it is now at 17” tall. Today is day 65.
I have 8, 1 wedding cake photo, 3 blue dream autos, 1 Purple Haze, one fem photo white widow and 1 auto blueberry, and one flowering/budding AK47 auto that is 5 inches tall…

The wedding cake is grown in Purple Cow Indicanja. Bat guano at the very bottom of the pot, great white at the top early on to get my cco going. PH sits about 6.2-6.5.

Is it ready? I’m not looking for anything other than self use, so I’m not overly concerned with maximizing yield as much as the easiest and/or best bet route to keep things positive.

Brand new at thisis this ready to induce flowering
Brand new at thisis this ready to induce flowering 2
Brand new at thisis this ready to induce flowering 3
Brand new at thisis this ready to induce flowering 4
Brand new at thisis this ready to induce flowering 5
Brand new at thisis this ready to induce flowering 6
Brand new at thisis this ready to induce flowering 7
Last edited:
Allegedly

Allegedly

Nice, watch out bringing those outside plants in. the bugs come with them 🐛

BDH420

BDH420

I supplement light as well during veg out side. My new neighbors didn't care to much for it this year. Their house was just built. There used to be nothing but trees where it is so we have never had a problem hanging some big CFL's outside. Once July hits I stop with the extra light. It keeps them nice and bushy. It would be almost daylight in my garden until 3am. Next year i'll probably skip the extra lighting. I'm going to try to grow trees next year so I plan on popping my seeds in January vegging indoors until spring. This way i have a teenage plant going out instead of a seedling. I'm pretty sure that's how my other neighbor got his so big this year. In the spring when he set them outside they were already huge. Now they are 14 feet tall and 6 feet wide. Huge colas coming out of it in all directions. He really stepped his knowledge up this year. Last year and the year before they were the same size as mine.

Top Bottom