• Thread starter Saul.Goodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Hey folks,

For those of you in the Crypto world you may or may not know about the Brave Web Browser. For those of you not in the Crypto world you may may or may not know as well.

Brave is a secure and anonymous web browser similar to Duck Duck Go if you're familiar with that browser.

The idea behind the browser is that you get paid for the ads you see in the browser. This is paid in BAT which is a crypto currency. You can also donate BAT to websites that are on the Blockchain.

Brave browser

I use Brave on my mobile device to add the THCFarmer app to my phone and over the past 3 months I've accumulated $8 just browsing The Farm. Now the crypto market is crashing so it likely would have been higher of the world didn't get all fucked up together.

The idea is simple though. See X number (The max is 10 I think) of non intrusive ads per hour and get paid for them on a monthly basis.

This isn't a get rich kinda deal but if you like browser security, anonymity with the ability to give back to dope websites...Check it out, make a little crypto while you're at it ✌️

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
The key here would be to install the Brave Browser and then go to the THCFarm site, then install the app while using the Brave browser.

This makes the Brave browsers the default launcher for the app every time you check it.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I am not affiliated with Brave at all. It's just a good way to earn some coin while you browse or donate to help better sites on the chain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom