Breaker blew week one flower

• Thread starter dougcrawfordmusic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dougcrawfordmusic

dougcrawfordmusic

2 of my 3 rooms lost power on day 5/6 of week one flower the first night the lights were on for 1 hour and off rest of 11 they should’ve been on, the next night the breaker blew 1 1/2 hr in and I caught it 4 hrs later so it got 1.5 hrs light 4 hrs dark then 6 hrs of light again on 1: hour light cycle, My one room that did not have the breaker issues but sites are forming on every plant the two rooms with the breaker issues they’re not even showing any signs of sexin yet so I’m curious how far behind are my rooms with breaker issues ? would it be like I’m starting over from day one again?

dougcrawfordmusic

dougcrawfordmusic

I fixed breaker issue by taking away a light I didn’t need I’m just worried about the buds atm do I still thin , bottom etc same as others more advanced or give behind ones more time to grow ? Send pic of one each to show you

Ponky

Ponky

2 days isn't worth going crazy over. Just keep the schedule. If the breakers are tripping and it's less than 20 amps it's a good idea to replace the wall socket. And just use some Emory cloth the make the end of the wire nice and clean. Especially if they're older. 2 thousand watts can trip a breaker. For sure. 2 600 watts. Shouldn't.

I reckon when they're done they'll both yield similar weight. It's early. Early problems with lights being out aren't a disaster like a light staying on for 3 days.

dougcrawfordmusic

dougcrawfordmusic

Pics of none affected breaker room and affected breaker room

520F73F7 8F7A 42F4 8955 08DC511C0038
770B3383 5F6D 4D51 AA7C C5C02F3179C0
dougcrawfordmusic

dougcrawfordmusic

2 days isn't worth going crazy over. Just keep the schedule. If the breakers are tripping and it's less than 20 amps it's a good idea to replace the wall socket. And just use some Emory cloth the make the end of the wire nice and clean. Especially if they're older. 2 thousand watts can trip a breaker. For sure. 2 600 watts. Shouldn't.

I reckon when they're done they'll both yield similar weight. It's early. Early problems with lights being out aren't a disaster like a light staying on for 3 days.
Thanks for the advice hugely appreciated

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Don't forget circuits usually have lights and plugs on them.... change and lights on the circuits to LED bulbs if they aren't and you can cut draw on a circuit a lot.

Breakers do get lazy over time so if you not exceeding 1440w on the entire 15amp circut then that maybe the case. But I have a feeling you are. Don't forget on start up of any equipment there is a spike in the draw and that when they usually trip. When something comes on.

dougcrawfordmusic

dougcrawfordmusic

Don't forget circuits usually have lights and plugs on them.... change and lights on the circuits to LED bulbs if they aren't and you can cut draw on a circuit a lot.

Breakers do get lazy over time so if you not exceeding 1440w on the entire 15amp circut then that maybe the case. But I have a feeling you are. Don't forget on start up of any equipment there is a spike in the draw and that when they usually trip. When something comes on.
I added an extra blue light that uses led that caused it after unplugging it took runs fine again. Question is only plant related but thanks.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's where a good controller will help. It will turn things on one at a time based on startup spikes to prevent that.

dougcrawfordmusic

dougcrawfordmusic

Mmin question is if the plants are behind should I flush my other room a week longer so that I can take them all down at the same time?L

Top Bottom