Breaker Flipped Last Week Flower

• Thread starter Scolymia7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scolymia7

Scolymia7

my set up is on its own breaker and I didn't see it flipped. Thankfully 1 fan is on a different outlet and it kept some air flow in room. I know that they went 1 maybe 2 days with out power(Friday and Saturday) Friday was the 8 week mark.

Would it be ok to turn lights back on after being off 2 days? I still have alot of white hairs and haven't really inspected trics. I did start a water flush. Not for normal purposes, my last bit of micro spilt while doing a water change so figured water last week wouldn't hurt since it is an 8 week strain. I wanted to let it go to 9 just to make sure it was nice and ripe. I cut lights to 10-14 5 days ago.

Would it be ok to turn lights back on with it being so close to finish or would chopping them down be my best bet? any help would be appreciated as I'm torn on which route to go lol.

Scolymia7

Scolymia7

turn it back on,they will be fine.i have had lots of power outages here over the years and the plants do fine if you just keep them on the schedule they were on before the problems.extra darkness wont hurt em
sweet, thanks for quick reply

Scolymia7

Scolymia7

I turned an extra humidifier on.... With two running I can barely keep the humidity at 60% where in at lol. I didn't think this outlet was also attatched to room but now I know lol. Good advice though :)

Top Bottom