Breakfast of Champions

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Morning all
thought i would check in and see what everyone is enjoying this morning with their coffee, tea etc
I'm having a joint of 'Snoops Dream' good stuff, smokes well. very dense buds , full of smell and oils to the touch !! Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay ! makes a good morning smoke with espresso. Also a few Dabs of 'Bruce Banner' Shatter just to clear the fog!!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day, stay safe out there and enjoy the holiday season whichever one you follow

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Morning @BudsAlive good choice !! i'm having Wedding Cake this morning along with some Starbucks Xmas Blend. i happen to have a few nugs of Master Kush on hand :) one morning we need to get on the same wake & bake menu !! have a great day

OG

the rrock

the rrock

I drink bud lite for breakfast(minimum 2),than some bud(gorilla bomb today) then I have breakfast,this is my retirement protocol, when I was employed didnt smoke bud while on the clock but have had my bud lites for over 25 years straight

B

Burned Haze

Oatmeal + flax ;)

Than call up a few manufacturers to bug and ask about random stuff, my thang ( if you don’t know, learn ... duh )

Than smoke some bomb ( od : city slicker aka gelato #33 x Stardawg )

soon the real work rolls, looking good so far

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Morning all,

having some bruce banner shatter with espresso today. hope everyone has a great day, stay safe and warm out there

OG

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Blueberries and corn Chex, stiff coffee and Northern Lights for desert.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
all the Chex cereal gets a bad rap from younger kids!! love the Northern Lights, such a great day time choice, wish i had a number to lit up as well!! back in the 90's my guy had a crazy strain of NL's . funny part was he only sold to a handful of people and it was a subscription service. so you paid a flat weekly fee and you got a part of whatever he had ready to go. some weeks you got a zip,some weeks he came by and got you high. either way the cost was the same. i loved that stuff and never missed a payment !!

OG

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I can't even get out of bed without smoking at least 2 blunts, a cup of espresso strength colombian coffee, and painkiller for my back. Between the nausea and pain, I literally can't get out of bed. I keep the coffee maker on my nightstand like an alarm clock. The joys of being a disabled army vet.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

My turn now to retire to the shed, I have already wake and backed, but what the hell , I still.have my night cloths on, so technically, I can , I'm sure it won't hurt, first was a bubble Kush, think this one's gonna be a Jack H,,, 👵 this old lady can keep up 😛

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This morning its mixed coffees and a store owner friends Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue 4 and my own Critical Mass x Blue Lemon Thai in a salad bong bowl.

But it isnt really breakfast as i woke up in the middle of the night and wake and baked and worked in the garden and other chores already.

Time for bed. ;-)

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
morning @BigCube i had some bruce banner yesterday, good stuff i enjoyed it very much 🙂
i'm having some Master Kush with starbucks breakfast blend. not sure which got me going more the pot of coffee or the bong rips that followed?

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I can't even get out of bed without smoking at least 2 blunts, a cup of espresso strength colombian coffee, and painkiller for my back. Between the nausea and pain, I literally can't get out of bed. I keep the coffee maker on my nightstand like an alarm clock. The joys of being a disabled army vet.

it's the mileage not the years, nor the rucks carried, knees busted, miles rans, holes slept in etc i go could on and on. take care of you brother and keep on keeping on .
some days its better to embrace the suck and drive on. hows the VA treat you, if you don't mind me asking? i'm a disabled 1st Cav vet with Gulf war illness and a host of the issues. the VA treats me great by the way. it took a few years but they did square me away, man i miss war...

OG

Top Bottom