Breakfast of Champions

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

morning @BigCube i had some bruce banner yesterday, good stuff i enjoyed it very much 🙂
i'm having some Master Kush with starbucks breakfast blend. not sure which got me going more the pot of coffee or the bong rips that followed?

OG

Not me, I cant smoke till after I've done the days work. Otherwise I'll sit around and do nothing. Lol I smoke after, yesterday I started with blueberry kush and ended off with white widow 🙂

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
sup sup peeps??

having some Wedding Cake and Starbucks this morning before i make lunches for the boys. i must say that, that Wedding Cake along with Tahoe OG have been my two favorite strains of the year!!! gratz if you some growing or seeds on hand, i'm jelly!!! everyone have a kick ass day or kick the day in the ass which ever is required

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
pity i was stoned and missed the chance to name this thread something more appropriate like ' Breakfast Of Champions' after one of my favorite books. maybe i can get @ 1diesel1 to fix it for us?

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

This am was "Purple Haze" and COFFEE. In the shed, with earphones blasting some Lynard Skinner, not to cold in the UK atm.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
morning one and all !!!

hey thanks @1diesel1 your too cool bruh 👍

Well since it is friday and xmas is close i had to actually work last night and do the same today. i figured why knot get tuned proper like this morning .
so again i had to enjoy that wedding cake with my coffee, had to drop it half way... if you haven't any yet go find it and ask for by name. then i was thinking how fucking high i'am while checking in on the tents and shit that i thought hey OG "actually i said i my real name out loud" why knot try that freaking stuff your boy turned you onto last night? sure he said he that good-good heater stuff or whatever lingo i failed to hear as i was checking out these jars. i did hear THC crystals, that much i recall. so short story long and to wrap this up as i need to feed my dogs and make lunches for my boys . i fucked up and and two a couple rips of this stuff out of my Dr. Dabber switch and now i can't remember 9th grade math or how to operate a coffee cup. in other words i'm so high there is two of me and the other one posted this!! y'all be great as good is the enemy of greatness and well fuck since were only here a short time lets all shoot for greatness!!!

OG

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
the breakfast club got lost... anyway i'll get tuned alone, guys have been ditching me since grade school . todays is some funny looking wax full of terps and joy with a easy smoke and strong hit to the back of your head slightly forcing your eyes to close, haha and a number or half of i should say of my favorite right now that damm wedding cake!! put some respect on that sheet. i blew a fat blunt with dudes i know after work last night. they ain't heavy smokers but they dabble you know./ so about halfway through this fat King Palm. this dude says "are we getting wet, i don't mind just need to know" and pulls a lung full before i can answer. hahaha i told nan dawg thats just the good good and nothing more, oh yeah don't fucking drive.

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
had some lemon cake a while ago about to fire up some purple haze, jimmys fav

sounds great with a coffee or tea, maybe a earl grey. i got some super lemon haze in my tent, can't wait to try it.

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
it has no name yet, cough cough wheww cough c ough "go back to sleep woman"!! cough it is 3 types of concentrate. a lemon shatter, thc crystals, and a taffy like stuff full of terps and eye bleeding cough fuck you get the point guys "happy New YeazR "

OG

IMG 2732
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
morning and merry christmas everyone. so i had some weird dab's and some bae's breath for breakfast. my dogs had the stuff in the photo. anyway i was thinking since she loves everything i eat, then by that logic i would enjoy her food. think of mad max and his dingo. i just can not bring myself to try a spoon full of rachael rays dog food.

OG

IMG 3532
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
it's the mileage not the years, nor the rucks carried, knees busted, miles rans, holes slept in etc i go could on and on. take care of you brother and keep on keeping on .
some days its better to embrace the suck and drive on. hows the VA treat you, if you don't mind me asking? i'm a disabled 1st Cav vet with Gulf war illness and a host of the issues. the VA treats me great by the way. it took a few years but they did square me away, man i miss war...

OG

Thanks, warrior. I personally have shunned the VA. A lot of my battle buddies got dealt a bad hand by them. I personally won't go because of my PTSD. I am afraid of being red flagged and having them try to take my guns away. Only way that happens is one bullet at a time.

I'm well enough taken care of with my civilian healthcare, I reckon. And this wonderful plant the Lord has provided us.

God Bless you all and Merry Christmas. Happy Birthday Jesus!

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
morning all !!!

great day to be a great day drop the socks and grab the, umm 🤣 crazy nightmares fuck sleep this week... anyway breakfast is some oats, black coffee, and some of the fire ass 'Wedding Cake' i got laid back, for i smoke alone or have trouble getting high off other strains i have on hand. i find strain tolerance is a real struggle for me. i keep swearing to take a break and reset my receptors but geez that is like 3-4 days? i highly doubt i can go 3 days without getting high...

OG

Top Bottom