Bred at Altitude: White Fire x Kushdee

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I'm holding over 1000 of these beans. I also have just as many from several other crosses. There will be some available if you can find me at the Cup on Saturday.

I am toying with the idea of calling this epic cross "Pay It Forward Kush" with the idea that the progeny NEVER be hoarded by anyone, ever. If you get a cut or some beans, I fully trust and expect that you share with those who need it.

Amen brother, amen. Im gonna come see you soon. Wish i could make that cup, daughter bday a day before so boo hoo. Keep up the great work brother. TMB
Respect

B

boston

not sure what I'll be looking for but I'll look for you andwill be taking those beans on a cross country trip for you and share with the mid west and eastcoast
I'm holding over 1000 of these beans. I also have just as many from several other crosses. There will be some available if you can find me at the Cup on Saturday.

I am toying with the idea of calling this epic cross "Pay It Forward Kush" with the idea that the progeny NEVER be hoarded by anyone, ever. If you get a cut or some beans, I fully trust and expect that you share with those who need it.

I will only be there till midday sat aswell

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

not sure what I'll be looking for but I'll look for you andwill be taking those beans on a cross country trip for you and share with the mid west and eastcoast

I will only be there till midday sat aswell

I would only ask that you not implicate me in any illegal activity... These beans will be donated for souvenir purposes only...you know the disclaimer. What you do with them after you get them is your business, not mine, so I don't really want to know (unless it's a grow journal). I only ask that you be generous with others.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Pheno, #1, Day 38
Testers4814 003

Testers4814 004

Testers4814 005

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

What spectrum of bulbs you use in flower with t5? Persay with a 8 bulb fixture? And do you get dense with them? This one looks amazingly frosty!
Respect
Nothing farther than about 4-5 " from the bulbs gets really dense, but the top colas and everything close does well.I use a mixed spectrum- 4 bloom bulbs, 4 veg bulbs.
I'm looking forward to see what #2 does under HID. Maybe next run.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Nothing farther than about 4-5 " from the bulbs gets really dense, but the top colas and everything close does well.I use a mixed spectrum- 4 bloom bulbs, 4 veg bulbs.
I'm looking forward to see what #2 does under HID. Maybe next run.

Well if she's performing like that under t5s, then I'm sure under hid she's gonna freak the frost out bro.
Respect

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Yes, it's obvious I don't have these dialed in very well. I will continue to work with this line for a while, I'm thinking. These just may be the frostiest plants I have ever grown. Not to brag; sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

I will be bringing 10 packs (7 seeds each) of the WiFi x Kushdee to the Cup in Denver to give out as testers. Here's what I'll have left to pick through.

Testers4814 002

So far I've given out about 200 of these seeds to Colorado patients and growers. No reports of nanners yet.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks, Johnny! I would truly have to say that the skills really belong to OGRaskal for hooking up this supreme cross. I'm just a lucky pollen-chucking connoisseur. (and thank goodness for spell check or I'd never be able to spell conna-sewer).

Top Bottom