• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

3 have popped up

Gonna leave the light on the floor for tonight

Then move to over side tomorrow night

I’ll keep it at 3 totes probably for space

So 18 plants total for the veg tent, gonna run the same seeds I harvested from last batche(s), if space allows I might run a few someone gifted me

Greentard
Grapetard
Nebula

See how this run goes go from there wether or not to keep on with these strains or if I need to cross them again or

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Starting seeds in coco mixture

Do you guys fully saturate the medium?

When I load a solo cup with my dry coco mix, water it, let the water sink down till run off but theirs still plenty of dry medium left

I don’t know if I should wet it all and let it dry back some and then sow seed or ?

Observationist

Observationist

Overthinking ?

It’s too much fuckin water when I try to get all the coco moist

Obviously roots don’t go grow through DRY medium so needs to be some what moist

Figuring it out lol

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Maybe it’ll keep the floor warmer?

Mainly wanted to see how they’ll “train them selfs” towards the light, see what they look like in the morning, and then put the light on the other side.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Mainly wanted to see how they’ll “train them selfs” towards the light, see what they look like in the morning, and then put the light on the other side.
You like to experiment then only way to truely learn I suppose doin it the same way for 20 yrs isn’t really 20yrs experience is it👍

Madmax

Madmax

Bet me to it..thats the best way.i fertigate it in a big pot first then turn it out into a babys bath lol.sometimes you can see some media that never got wet even with a generous amount was ran through it

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Bet me to it..thats the best way.i fertigate it in a big pot first then turn it out into a babys bath lol.sometimes you can see some media that never got wet even with a generous amount was ran through it
Sweet

Thanks yall, was curious about others processes with coco, as I am still getting familiar with the substrate

I want to get some more perlite and grow in a heavy perlite mixture, I really liked it the last few times I had used 100% perl

So much air.

Madmax

Madmax

Thats called tropism..plants have there own stimuli called auxins that are on the dark side of the plant that will make the cells elongate.if you put the light on the other side tomorrow your plants are going to stretch and get tall bro..i usevthis stimuli when i train my plants branches along the ground outside they turn up for the sun and i keep bendng it back down..i get vigorous growth doing this..

Observationist

Observationist

Thats called tropism..plants have there own stimuli called auxins that are on the dark side of the plant that will make the cells elongate.if you put the light on the other side tomorrow your plants are going to stretch and get tall bro..i usevthis stimuli when i train my plants branches along the ground outside they turn up for the sun and i keep bendng it back down..i get vigorous growth doing this..

Yup was doing that by hand wanted to see if this would be a substitute

Observationist

Observationist

Bought this middle coleus from Walmart when it was tiny, took a few clones and here we are

Madmax

Madmax

Thats getting close.before i had a loupe i use to take em at 3/4 hairs brown.roughly 8 -8 1/2 weeks.all indicas....whats the solution your giving the babies..

Latest posts

Top Bottom