All meters have fucked off entirely

Off to start a new job

Talk to y’all later

Thanks.
What humidity… id bump that feed back up to 800ppm

Observationist

Observationist

What humidity… id bump that feed back up to 800ppm
It’s always hot so my ac is always on so the little apartment is always dehumidified

Need more humidifiers, the flower tent usually stays in the 50s rh, besides the spike up to high 60s, with a LST of 75-79, ambient 78-80

The damn veg tent was at 35 RH 80f, know they gotta be stressin

Hopefully this rain helps

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Week 3-5 are the most intensive nutrient wise! I agree with Aqua

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It’s always hot so my ac is always on so the little apartment is always dehumidified

Need more humidifiers, the flower tent usually stays in the 50s rh, besides the spike up to high 60s, with a LST of 75-79, ambient 78-80

The damn veg tent was at 35 RH 80f, know they gotta be stressin

Hopefully this rain helps
They look ok its plant temos tgat matter and transpiration rates will be high so i think your ok.

As @Shaded_One said this is when they are hungry as hell. Flush was to re stabilize the media due to amount of watering and runoff. Light feed after so they dont starve. Then back to regular feed strength with proper runoff will prevent needing a flush again

Observationist

Observationist

They look ok its plant temos tgat matter and transpiration rates will be high so i think your ok.

As @Shaded_One said this is when they are hungry as hell. Flush was to re stabilize the media due to amount of watering and runoff. Light feed after so they dont starve. Then back to regular feed strength with proper runoff will prevent needing a flush again
Getting on that track, home now will probably water again soon

Thanks sirs

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The balling on a budget 321 recipe is the same for veg AND flower ??

That doesn’t seem right, as ratio demands change.
They do and they dont. That recipe is a middle ground fairly well suited across the entire grow.

If you drop the nitrogen down you want to br raising the ppm.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So ratio wise you can tweak and some genetics like slightly different mixes but imo you want to stay between 100-130ppm of nitrogen.

Brands like athena run a lower ratio of nitrogen so they are run at a higher ppm often close or more than 2000ppm

Observationist

Observationist

So ratio wise you can tweak and some genetics like slightly different mixes but imo you want to stay between 100-130ppm of nitrogen.

Brands like athena run a lower ratio of nitrogen so they are run at a higher ppm often close or more than 2000ppm
holy fuck

Thinking how that works

Also are those designed for CLFeed?

Top Bottom