Bred from Unknown(s) Run #3

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

That's funny because I'm still learning about growin and you explained alot n helped me out plenty times but I can cure pretty good I just used flower tortilla shells to keep humidity right..my first grow I had cured 6 plants and they was awesome I put all different strains n 1 jar mixed up and spread into different jars
Nice

My next batch, I’ll probably hang the whole plants in closet for a few and keep An eye

Observationist

Observationist

Got it somewhat filled out but could do better, bud formation looking like it’s going to be dense.

Oh last pic - it stays.

See how it does with the ppms lol

Last edited:
Moeboi

Moeboi

Don't laugh at me 🤣 but this is how I got my trellis. I don't know if I was supposed to put on before they got bigger or what but I just put it in there to hold some of the stems up didn't want to keep using rope I almost broke one tying it to hard so I just set trellis on top of plants

20220820 121254
Observationist

Observationist

Don't laugh at me 🤣 but this is how I got my trellis. I don't know if I was supposed to put on before they got bigger or what but I just put it in there to hold some of the stems up didn't want to keep using rope I almost broke one tying it to hard so I just set trellis on top of plants

Observationist

Observationist

Hello y’all

Been alternating between red and blue every night

Can’t raise it anymore or would

One barely stretched to net

Observationist

Observationist

Not fed the balcony ones as much

Got more started as well

Working out a perpetual schedule

Harvest every month
3 weeks
2 weeks
Every other day harvest? Lol - sounds like a lot of work.

Observationist

Observationist

Plans:

Integrating electro-culture, aeroponics and 24/7 digital/enviro controls/ life sign readouts such as;

DO - dissolved oxygen
RZT - rootzone temp
LST - leaf surface temp
RH -relative humidity
AMBIENT RH/TEMP - For adjustment predictability
CO2 - carbon dioxide
Water content/levels
Water temp
pH
PPM /PPM “breakdown” or makeup
(What am I missing)

Possible use of tissue sample analysis for present element levels to determine what’s missing or abundant and next move.

Exact chemical reactions going and needed to sustain said reactions

It is a biological chemical reactor (or synthesizer, aha) after all, requires a “fuel” mixture of 18+ different elements in precise amounts for perfection.

N
P
K
S
Ca
Mg
B
Cl
Cu
Fe
Mn
Mo
Ni
Zn
C or Co2
O
H
Si

Any other element?

Heat

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Plans:

Integrating electro-culture, aeroponics and 24/7 digital/enviro controls/ life sign readouts such as;

DO - dissolved oxygen
RZT - rootzone temp
LST - leaf surface temp
RH -relative humidity
AMBIENT RH/TEMP - For adjustment predictability
CO2 - carbon dioxide
Water content/levels
Water temp
pH
PPM /PPM “breakdown” or makeup
(What am I missing)

Possible use of tissue sample analysis for present element levels to determine what’s missing or abundant and next move.

Exact chemical reactions going and needed to sustain said reactions

It is a biological chemical reactor after all, requires a fuel mixture of 18+ different elements in precise amounts for perfection.
Pretty much notes to self

sambapati

sambapati

Nice one easy is also good

Observationist

Observationist

Only possible silica is the sand/vermiculite in coco, other no silica supplement atm

Top Bottom