Breeding Question

• Thread starter Fred Ziffle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

Hey all, been here for about year but been through some health issues and now spinal surgery this past May but my question as a beginner to trying to pollinate a female with male...
Had fem auto Bruce Banner and had a male purple sour lowryder and pollinated it on a few flowering sites to see what would happen...Awesome!...i got seeds but shouldn't they be auto flower seeds as well?...my autos usually start flowering about 3 to 4 weeks after starting but got 2 going as well as 2 others from doing same but different strain and not one has yet to even start to show any signs of flowering...could they have turned photoperiod?
Just lost and trying to understand as Google doesn't tell me squat so need experienced people to find out so I'm here asking and trying to learn...
Thought about flipping light to see if will make it start🤔
Thanks for any help👍

Breeding question
Breeding question 2
Breeding question 3
Breeding question 4
Breeding question 5
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Typically to maintain an “auto” profile one sticks to similar genetics in thr male.
If a photo period male was used, the likely hood of it being auto/photo is about 50/50. Usually one would reverse a female auto to make a fem auto. I’d say run it and see what shakes but brace for the phot period genetics and grow style

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

Typically to maintain an “auto” profile one sticks to similar genetics in thr male.
If a photo period male was used, the likely hood of it being auto/photo is about 50/50. Usually one would reverse a female auto to make a fem auto. I’d say run it and see what shakes but brace for the phot period genetics and grow style

Thanks Jack, new at this trying to breed but thought I was on to it. It about foot and half tall now and looks so pretty and bushy I was surprised I got this far...lol
So more than likely ill have to switch my light schedule after autos are ready in couple weeks to see if it will start flower then, if so it should be nice still and way I have it I can raise my light up to about 7ft high if need to in case it gets to tall but need to do soon so it don't got to the ceiling...lol
I'm leaning thanks to help from awesome people as you that have much more experience...my experience is just being a smoker for over 40 yrs...lol

Top Bottom