Bright yellow stuff growing in my soil

• Thread starter Heywood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Heywood

Heywood

Chances are moving to coco you will starve anything that's left.

Mycelium are very targeted eaters. You don't see them jumping food sources, like most gourmet edible mushrooms are wood eaters, and others eat what's in soil or compost or cow paddies. You won't find oysters growing on horse shit. Since you started with soil and moved to a more woody - non nutritious media, whatever came over on your freshly bathed plants probably will not last.

You sir, are the giver of hope.

For that, I am going to change your life and present something to you that you will never, ever be able to unsee forevermore.

I'm sure you have seen the FedEx logo thousands of times. But have you ever noticed the arrow that they have cleverly embedded in it, showing "moving forward"? Well, now you will never not see it.

You are welcome.

Fedex

@Shaded_One too.

Heywood

Heywood

It appears that they didn't even miss a beat after being transplanted yesterday.

I sort of expected them to be a bit droopy after being evicted from their soil, roots exposed and rinsed off well before being planted back into a new, different soil.

I did give them a treat at transplant and sprinkled some Mykos mycorrhizae into their new holes before re-planting them.

Hopefully Leucocoprinus birnbaumii doesn't show back up.

Transplant

Top Bottom