Bright yellow top leaves on seedling

• Thread starter Gorilla420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gorilla420

This is my first grow and I have this 2 weeks old autoflower seedling (gorilla cookies) which recently started growing bright yellow leaves, so I finally decided to ask for some help

I'm growing in 70/30 coco/perlite and switched to this 10W growing lamp at the recommended distance after week 1 (realised it needed more light, hence the plant is so stretchy). I know that the new 10W lamp is few as well, so I thought of perhaps planting it outdoors once it's going to need more light
Light schedule is at 16/8
I transplanted her into a slightly bigger pot 4 days ago but accidentally ripped few root tips. The new top leaves started growing yellowish already the next day, maybe it's just transplant shock?
Right after the transplant, I watered and fed her tiny bit of nutes: 7-1.3-4 and cal/mag I made from my supplements (i know, shouldn't have..)
I also noticed that before transplanting, the plant started smelling, but now there is none

Before transplanting
Bright yellow top leaves on seedling 3

4 days after transplanting
Bright yellow top leaves on seedling
Bright yellow top leaves on seedling 2

Gmix

Gmix

You answered your own question really

“ Right after the transplant, I watered and fed her tiny bit of nutes: 7-1.3-4 and cal/mag I made from my supplements (i know, shouldn't have.. “

Next time feed water only till they are older
It should grow out of it and be ok

Good luck bud 🙂

esther917

esther917

You answered your own question really

“ Right after the transplant, I watered and fed her tiny bit of nutes: 7-1.3-4 and cal/mag I made from my supplements (i know, shouldn't have.. “

Next time feed water only till they are older
It should grow out of it and be ok

Good luck bud 🙂
He’s growing in an inert media - he definitely can’t feed water only

I’m guessing the homemade calmag was the problem. Scrape the home brew and get a bottle of something proven.

Gmix

Gmix

He’s growing in an inert media - he definitely can’t feed water only

I’m guessing the homemade calmag was the problem. Scrape the home brew and get a bottle of something proven.
That will teach me for not reading the post thoroughly enough, shame on me 🤫

Top Bottom