Bringing virus in from outside

• Thread starter devious d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

HI all well grew huge church outside last year wicked plant,well after holiday(ibiza) took 100 cuttings for myself and a pal, in veg no problemo but as soon as put into flower the flower turns yellow and the leafs curl back on thereself, but half were fine know im getting it with my other strains:character0110: could it be an air borne virus brought in from outside,i have been growing for 5 yrs and not encounted anything like this any thoughts will include pics later in my comp gallery. ive tried magnessem deficiency, and revive(advanced nutes) . flushing, i was growing using 3 differant substrates and it affected some out of each grow? any help appreciated D.:whew

K

Kilo

what medium ? and what ph ? ive had this and it was due to using the wrong ph ..the cut was more sensitive than others

devious d

devious d

hi k was using clay balls in my flood and drain ph5.8 house and garden, coco on my nft table ph5.8 canna coco, soil light mix 1.2 ec took ph to 6.4 its how the same thing has happened in all the differant mediums. borrowed my pals digi camera so will post pics this evening ,luckily doesnt affect every plant 50/50, tho losing one is bad in my book

devious d

devious d

very yellow and the leafs curl back badly pics soon, lost half my last grow not another?

Latest posts

Top Bottom