British Hempire Seeds at auction

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

Hello folks

Keep your eyes peeled for some new releases on the auction, seeds are on their way to logic and will be listed shortly, 50 dollars.

First up are two Purple Afghan hybrids. I'm sure you remember the PA but let me jog your memory:

I selected a fine male from the offspring of the intensely purple lady pictured, he has deep purple stems, petioles and leaf veins and has been thoroughly stress tested over the last 6 months in a number of ways and has proven to be very stable and has not expressed any signs of intersex despite heavy stress.

The Purple Afghan line is quite uniform with all females producing a very large yield with a finish time of 9 weeks and a sweet but earthy and complex taste that reminds one strongly of soft black Afghan hash that was so common in the UK in the 1990s. The PA high is free of couchlock and is a mellow, day dreamy happy smiley high, the effects being felt first in the forehead and temples, I describe it as feeling like my forehead is turning into ice.

The PA male was allowed to get down n dirty with a selection of fine pure sativas and the resulting F1 hybrids are as follows:

Purple Afghan x El Yucateca Mexican Sativa

I collected a large number of seeds from the Yucatan peninsula region of Mexico in 2006 and grew them out, an exceptional female was found, she has an extraordinary high - speedy, racing, heart-pounding, psychedelic, and is a joy to grow - very tolerant of mistakes, immense yield of big, dense, lime green buds with dark rusty red hairs, almost no leaf, the best calyx to leaf ratio I have ever seen, only 2.5x stretch, she has tight internodes for a sativa and very thick, strong stems. Finishes in 12 weeks and has a delightful spearmint/menthol taste.

Purple Afghan x Jahwi's Joy Ghanaian Sativa

Jahwi's Joy is a pure, unworked landrace from Ghana, an extreme equatorial sativa that grows into a huge bush with crazy branching and grows many tiny foxtails, unworkable indoors as even a very large plant will give minimal yield, but the buds carry a lot of resin and potency with a heart-pounding uplifting high, flower time is around 20 weeks. The taste is earthy and rich, complex like the high, a very fine sativa experience indeed.

Purple Afghan x Thai

A pure Thai that takes over 22 weeks indoors and grows into a monster plant with huge colas, but airy and leafy, giving a small yield from a large plant. The smell and taste is an authentic lemon/vanilla characteristic of highland SE Asian varieties, curing brings out an additional spicy note, potency is very high and the effects are very long lasting, an uplifting, soaring experience described by one of my friends as 'like a giant is picking you up by the shoulders'.

Test grows of all three varieties are under way, this initial release in intended to get quality F1s of fresh hitherto unreleased genetics into the hands of growers and inject some new blood into the genepool.

F1s of two very distinct P1 landraces are great starting points for further breeding work and these seeds are offered to allow the adventurous the opportunity to play with some rare and exotic genes, I heartily encourage folks to make F2s and explore the full range of phenotypical variation!

10 seeds per pack.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you also gonna send your TW also ? :)

B

British_Hempire

Sadly I'm out of stock of Trainwreck there are still plenty left at the other site, I have a few packs of TW crosses left, - TW x Mexican, TW x Actual Sativa, TW x Egyptian Cush Hashplant, i will put a few up on the auction if you like.

There will be more pure TW seeds early next year as well as TW x ECSD and TW x Cheese.

I'm particularly looking forward to the PA x El Yucateca cross as El Yuc is my favourite sativa, I also crossed it to my TW male:

F

FastForward

Lovely stuff BH! It gives me a lovely warm glow to have some seriously kickass breeding going on here in blighty!! (that isn't cheese) :) Up yours west coasters!! :P

e2a: I've got some of BH's TW germing right now. Didn't want to say anything until they popped their heads above ground (with my track record). Will provide a full grow log once they do. Cheers BH - you're my new hero :)

B

British_Hempire

Cheers FF. I'm sure you'll love the TW, it's a personal favourite and friends who have tried her compare her very favourably to things like ECSD and Cheese, she is more heady and sativa in her high than either, more energising and creative, best thing is she finished in 10 weeks, you won't find a better sativa high that finishes in 10 weeks imho.

The seedline is quite uniform, definite keepers to be had, the main variation is in the smell/taste, one friend who just finished a test grow chose the really foul smelling pheno as his keeper, he loved it's potency, I preferred the lemon/lime/orange tasting pheno, but they are all very tasty and very potent and absolutely plastered in resin, one of the best hash making strains I've grown.

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

This is exciting news BH!

That Purple Afghan is legendary!
Great to know that some of your work is gonna be available!

I also vote yes for the TW hybrids!

Much respect!
:happy:

B

British_Hempire

Cheers concept. There are very limited numbers of TW hybrids left, maybe only 2 or 3 packs of each cross, but I will be working more with the TW in future.

B

British_Hempire

For all you Cheese lovers, there will be a very limited edition release next week.

Cheese x 1989 Skunk #1 f2 male

I crossed a short, fast, broad-leafed indica leaning male from a number of plants grown from f2s of 1989 vintage Skunk #1. This is an intermediate step on the road to a Cheese IBL, I will be making a backcross to the Cheese, the BX1 beans available mid 2009, but for those keen to get their hands on some skunky cheesy goodness, I'm offering a small number of these F1s.

B

British_Hempire

Lol, nice one. Might Confuse folks tho cos they think of Deep Chunk?

Cheese 89 perhaps?

I've also done PA x Cheese, those will be available in a few weeks. Oh, PA x ECSD too.

B

British_Hempire

Okay, where's the full list of what's going to be listed on the auction:

Purple Afghan x Jahwi's Joy - 50 packs
Purple Afghan x El Yucateca - 8 packs
Purple Afghan x Thai - 2 packs
Cheese x 1989 Skunk #1 - 6 packs
Trainwreck x Mexican - 5 packs
Trainwreck x Actual Sativa - 6 packs
Trainwreck x Egyptian Cush Hashplant - 6 packs
Nigerian Nightmare x G13/OG Kush - 4 packs

So there's gonna be a total of 87 packs of seeds up for grabs, should be something for everyone, particularly sativa lovers.

O

okwildfire

damn! that cheese x 1989 sounds like something i must have...i got's to count my cash!

B

British_Hempire

There will be Cheese S1s in a couple of months too.

A

astartes

I know a good fella growing out the TW x Actual Sativa and BH's TW BX. Hopefully I can get him to mosey on over and throw a few pics as the grow progresses. They do look great so far. The TWs look very much like the real deal TW cut. They're a steal if you can grab a pack. Good on you BH for releasing a bunch of your crosses. Hope you can get to a larger space soon!

astartes

B

British_Hempire

Cheers astartes. I've got a silent partner with a good deal more space who's helping out with the seed production.

Be nice to see out friend over here so we can follow his grow.

T

thc4sim

Things are lookin good BH!!, lets hope you can get some bogbubble seeds back in the mix!!!

The Hempire Strikes Back!

W

Wunderkind

looking forward to seeing these at the Farm. Your PA is a good looking plant. I'd like to see it crossed with a big time resin producer & then inbred a few generations, selecting for resin & purple.

F

frenchfarmer

very interesting, thank you bh for sharing this with us

Latest posts

Top Bottom