British Hempire Seeds at auction

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

BH, your Purple Afghan, I've seen it before and it never fails to amaze me. Have crosses from the male gone mostly purple too?

I'm not sure on the ratio of purple phenos yet, there are lots of test packs out there now and a few test grows have started so I can give more info on that as more folks grow some out.

t.o.med

t.o.med

hey bh i just grabbed some trainwreck and purpledomina from a different site looking forward to trying them out. i was just wondering if you are going to realese purple afgan on its own.

B

British_Hempire

hey bh i just grabbed some trainwreck and purpledomina from a different site looking forward to trying them out. i was just wondering if you are going to realese purple afgan on its own.

Yes, pure Purple Afghan is on it's way. I'm awaiting female cuts arriving from friends in Hawaii and Florida and a friend in the UK who all have purple females, I'm going to compare their cuts and see I they are the same pheno or not, I want to get this right as it's such a good line and I don't want to fuck it up in any way.

Hope you enjoy those seeds, the Trainwreck is a lovely line, nice and uniform, a good representation of the Arcata cut in seed form, look for the extremely foul smelling females, those are closest to the Arcata cut although I prefer the fruitier pheno. The Black Domina is a longtime favourite of mine, tastes like spicy oranges, great yield too so the cross to PA should produce some very chunky buds.

Hey raskal, that's very much appreciated, especially from your lips. I am shortly doing a PA x SFV OG cross, I'll be sure to send you some beans, would love to get your feedback on em!

O

ograskal

Yes, pure Purple Afghan is on it's way. I'm awaiting female cuts arriving from friends in Hawaii and Florida and a friend in the UK who all have purple females, I'm going to compare their cuts and see I they are the same pheno or not, I want to get this right as it's such a good line and I don't want to fuck it up in any way.

Hope you enjoy those seeds, the Trainwreck is a lovely line, nice and uniform, a good representation of the Arcata cut in seed form, look for the extremely foul smelling females, those are closest to the Arcata cut although I prefer the fruitier pheno. The Black Domina is a longtime favourite of mine, tastes like spicy oranges, great yield too so the cross to PA should produce some very chunky buds.

Hey raskal, that's very much appreciated, especially from your lips. I am shortly doing a PA x SFV OG cross, I'll be sure to send you some beans, would love to get your feedback on em!

Damn that sounds like a killer cross Bro....Would love to run a few of those myself when they are finished...Thanks Bro...~ogr

B

British_Hempire

looking forward to seeing these at the Farm. Your PA is a good looking plant. I'd like to see it crossed with a big time resin producer & then inbred a few generations, selecting for resin & purple.

Hi wunderkind, that is one of the longterm goals, I've already cross the PA to my Black Domina mum, which pumps out a lot of resin. I'm also working on crossing my PA male to the Chemdog 91 and Chemdog #4 cuts, a bigger yielding purple dawg would be very nice indeed. I already crossed the PA to OG Kush last year, just a small test batch though, gonna start them shortly, if I like them, I will make a larger batch cos the OG cut is still held by friends.

Q

Quicksilver

All your crosses look appealing, BH. I'm waiting for arrival of a couple packs of your stuff already, namely the TW, TW x El Yucatera, and PA x Thai.

Don't guess you got a chance to hit the Thai up with Trainwreck pollen, eh? I tend to favor sativas, and thought that might be an interesting pairing. Oh well, I already have more lines going than I have time for, and a longer wish list than I have funds to cover.

B

British_Hempire

I didn't manage to hit the Thai with TW sadly, the Thai was a PITA to clone and it's just not productive indoors so I decided not to keep her.

I hope you enjoy the seeds, would love to see some pics when you get em going.

T

truecannabliss

Looks like ya been real busy, lots of interesting crosses.....i'll be back in the mix again soon so expect to see a little more of me around....hope all is well.
Peace

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
I hope I'm around when your Purple Afghan goes up, I gotta try those. Some killer crosses you have there.

B

British_Hempire

Hey true, glad to see you are still around.

Hi Pender, after seeing your bluehash grow I'd love to see ya grow some of my beans out.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
British Hempire, great news ...to see this happening at the farm !!! i will be watching for some of your work !!! i be taking some to grow in my room !!! ill let you know what i get and when i get them !!! thank you for the chance !!! monkey5

B

BITYmagicBeanz

hi you cool mate? am wondering are these purple afgan your cross? and any seeds available? whats the smell and taste like?

thanks

BITY

take it easy

Hello folks

Keep your eyes peeled for some new releases on the auction, seeds are on their way to logic and will be listed shortly, 50 dollars BIN.

First up are two Purple Afghan hybrids. I'm sure you remember the PA but let me jog your memory:
hi you cooll mate? wondering where i can get these purple afgan seeds at? or this strain

hit me back

thanks

I selected a fine male from the offspring of the intensely purple lady pictured, he has deep purple stems, petioles and leaf veins and has been thoroughly stress tested over the last 6 months in a number of ways and has proven to be very stable and has not expressed any signs of intersex despite heavy stress.

The Purple Afghan line is quite uniform with all females producing a very large yield with a finish time of 9 weeks and a sweet but earthy and complex taste that reminds one strongly of soft black Afghan hash that was so common in the UK in the 1990s. The PA high is free of couchlock and is a mellow, day dreamy happy smiley high, the effects being felt first in the forehead and temples, I describe it as feeling like my forehead is turning into ice.

The PA male was allowed to get down n dirty with a selection of fine pure sativas and the resulting F1 hybrids are as follows:

Purple Afghan x El Yucateca Mexican Sativa

I collected a large number of seeds from the Yucatan peninsula region of Mexico in 2006 and grew them out, an exceptional female was found, she has an extraordinary high - speedy, racing, heart-pounding, psychedelic, and is a joy to grow - very tolerant of mistakes, immense yield of big, dense, lime green buds with dark rusty red hairs, almost no leaf, the best calyx to leaf ratio I have ever seen, only 2.5x stretch, she has tight internodes for a sativa and very thick, strong stems. Finishes in 12 weeks and has a delightful spearmint/menthol taste.

Purple Afghan x Jahwi's Joy Ghanaian Sativa

Jahwi's Joy is a pure, unworked landrace from Ghana, an extreme equatorial sativa that grows into a huge bush with crazy branching and grows many tiny foxtails, unworkable indoors as even a very large plant will give minimal yield, but the buds carry a lot of resin and potency with a heart-pounding uplifting high, flower time is around 20 weeks. The taste is earthy and rich, complex like the high, a very fine sativa experience indeed.

Purple Afghan x Thai

A pure Thai that takes over 22 weeks indoors and grows into a monster plant with huge colas, but airy and leafy, giving a small yield from a large plant. The smell and taste is an authentic lemon/vanilla characteristic of highland SE Asian varieties, curing brings out an additional spicy note, potency is very high and the effects are very long lasting, an uplifting, soaring experience described by one of my friends as 'like a giant is picking you up by the shoulders'.

Test grows of all three varieties are under way, this initial release in intended to get quality F1s of fresh hitherto unreleased genetics into the hands of growers and inject some new blood into the genepool.

F1s of two very distinct P1 landraces are great starting points for further breeding work and these seeds are offered to allow the adventurous the opportunity to play with some rare and exotic genes, I heartily encourage folks to make F2s and explore the full range of phenotypical variation!

10 seeds per pack.

B

Blaner123Doobie

Great news BH, waiting on a pure Purple Afghani but the cheese is very tempting as I have never grown any Cheese or cheese mixes yet.

B

British_Hempire

Yes, the PA is mine. There are some hybrids I made that will be listed on the auction shortly. The taste is like sweet perfumed black afghani hash we used to get in the UK in the 90s.

A

Art

hi BH. do you plan a mostly indica cros whit your purple afghani ???

B

British_Hempire

Hiya Art

Yes I do, I have already done PA x Abusive OG Kush but for some reason the seeds have a very low germ rate so I tossed them and am recreating that cross but using the SFv OG instead as it's better than the Abusive.

An I did PA x Black Domina too, but those have all gone so I'm making a new batch soon, the BD mom is one of my favourites, she's been in my collection for 10 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom