Broad mites for the second time!!!

• Thread starter Nameless_fcuk89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Hello everyone, Ive been reaserching and researching some more and I don’t really know what the right thing to do is. So I tossed my garden about 3 weeks ago and now have them again. Man I tried predatory mites... twice now I’ve already tossed the garden, heat treated for a whole day and I did that twice. I also bleached everything, then fogged the rooms with bleach again.I waited 3 weeks to germinate new seeds and I’m extremely sad to say that I noticed eggs immediately after they sprouted!! I’m sooo frustrated with all this, I’ve read many great things about nuke em and have been using that the past 3 days and it’s been keeping the damage down. I also have some Abamectin that I plan on using when they get a bit bigger but man what I’m really worried about is that my whole house in contaminated with them cause I’ve been walking in and out of the grow room. Does anybody know if this is possible, like would they just be all over my house or I’ve done extensive research and have never read about anybody having to worry about them being anywhere others then the grow area. Idk guys but I wouldn’t wish these guys on my worst enemy, any info on how to these things would be very helpful. I would imagine since there just seedlings it shouldn’t be to hard to kill them all... if there only where there food supply is.

Stev3

Stev3

I feel your pain, I'm going through the same exact thing. Got rid of 50+ plants. I plan on fogging my the whole damn things with a fogger iso/bleach different separate times and set bombs off. Things I've read that might help...

120F+ Heat for a few hours
Alternating Avid/Forbid for really early veg
WP Sulfur and Sulfur Burner

Mrb53

Mrb53

Mites do travel in the breeze, on clothes, people, animals...
I wonder if you have gotten them under control?
If not, please let me know and I would like to send you (for free) an organic non-gmo liquid concentrate and have you serve as a test bed to see if we can get them under control, eliminate them using my concentrate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom