Broke off main stem tip. What now.

• Thread starter Tris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tris

Hello,
I was changing the water on my DWC today when I noticed that the main stem tip had snapped, just as if it had been topped, but I'm in week 4 and it's an auto flower, I have already seen signs of pre flotation.
What should I do? Will the plant continue to grow?
Thanks
Broke off main stem tip what now

freezeland2

freezeland2

Well you can’t put it back so let it grow. The plant will compensate and the side branches will become the tops. I’d be more worried about keeping an eye out of it turning hermi on you.

T

Tris

Well you can’t put it back so let it grow. The plant will compensate and the side branches will become the tops. I’d be more worried about keeping an eye out of it turning hermi on you.
Why would it do that? And what signs should I look for?

freezeland2

freezeland2

Why would it do that? And what signs should I look for?
Autos are not known to like High Stress Training otherwise known as HST. In your case accidental. The stress of this can cause a auto to develop male pollen sacs along with female flowers.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

It will grow and still flower, I have done it to, it may even come out better. Here is a Pic of plant I topped off came out nicely. Auto dark devel by Sweet Seeds. It may slow up a bit till it sorts itself out but you should b fine.

20180926 083000
T

Tris

It will grow and still flower, I have done it to, it may even come out better. Here is a Pic of plant I topped off came out nicely. Auto dark devel by Sweet Seeds. It may slow up a bit till it sorts itself out but you should b fine.
So.im in week 6 and I see no pistils, the other plant is full of them.
Could it be a male?
20220508 101353
20220508 101503

Top Bottom