Broken top from low stress training

• Thread starter BigZX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigZX

BigZX

my first try at lst and I accidentally broke off the main top. The plant is roughly 3 weeks into veg. I taped it back together and went much lower on the “stress” for that top. Should I just cut it off, or leave the tape on and not train that top at all for now, or leave it as I’ve done? Thanks for any help.

brucealmighty

brucealmighty

I id the same thing last winter I duck taped it back together didn't think it stood a chance of survival and it ended up same as the rest no problems

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Ok, first thing's first. Your name. Is that a car reference?

Now to your question. Undo the training, just tape it up. let it heal, then retry. It'll recover if it's not totally severed.

BigZX

BigZX

Ok, first thing's first. Your name. Is that a car reference?

Now to your question. Undo the training, just tape it up. let it heal, then retry. It'll recover if it's not totally severed.

thanks for the responses. I pulled my wire off and left the tape. My name is actually a motorcycle reference.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
thanks for the responses. I pulled my wire off and left the tape. My name is actually a motorcycle reference.
Ah, ninja guy, eh? I ride an sv650x. My brother rides a little ninja 400, and also has a HD slim.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Happened to me this run l, taped it but didn't take so I cut and cloned it lol 2 birds one stone

BigZX

BigZX

I guess we’ll see what happens. If it’s not working, I’ll cut a bit more from it and try to clone it.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Yea if it isn't lookin active by the next day cut it at 45 degree angle and stick it in water till it plumps back up then do the clone thing. I've literally plucked pruned branches out of a nearly dried pile and stuck in water and it went from looking like a plucked weed from the yard to a fully plumped clone. They're very resilient

BigZX

BigZX

This is my scooter

Top Bottom