Brotherhood of the skunk following

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This thread is dedicated to you brothers and sisters of our beautiful skunk chasing die Hards.
We are the growers of the past and future chasing the dream that exists out there somewhere.
many threads have been created to discuss the elusive skunk that we all so desire. But very little is known of existing “skunk” that some of us have ran across recently.
I would like farmers to post there recent experiences with skunk leaning strains they have ran across personally in there grows and in passing. Please no second hand experiences that seem to get long winded and honestly are usually untrue.

my most recent experience with a skunk leaning strain is T-1000 from CSI Humboldt.
as she flowers has a slight skunk smell but has a mild familiar smell that brings me back to my teenage years in the mid 80s. When we were smoking straight up skunk here in Oregun.
the longer she cures the heavier skunk smells. As she smokes her beginning taste at exhale has a skunky overtone that fades to a heavy dense smoke.
so let’s here it?
Maybe we can find 2 heavy skunk flavors we can cross and make more skunky goodness:)

Brotherhood of the skunk following
T-1000

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

This thread is dedicated to you brothers and sisters of our beautiful skunk chasing die Hards.
We are the growers of the past and future chasing the dream that exists out there somewhere.
many threads have been created to discuss the elusive skunk that we all so desire. But very little is known of existing “skunk” that some of us have ran across recently.
I would like farmers to post there recent experiences with skunk leaning strains they have ran across personally in there grows and in passing. Please no second hand experiences that seem to get long winded and honestly are usually untrue.

my most recent experience with a skunk leaning strain is T-1000 from CSI Humboldt.
as she flowers has a slight skunk smell but has a mild familiar smell that brings me back to my teenage years in the mid 80s. When we were smoking straight up skunk here in Oregun.
the longer she cures the heavier skunk smells. As she smokes her beginning taste at exhale has a skunky overtone that fades to a heavy dense smoke.
so let’s here it?
Maybe we can find 2 heavy skunk flavors we can cross and make more skunky goodness:)

View attachment 1222463T-1000
My two skunkiest so far has been AF1 and the T1000s. The T1000s really get more skunky on the cuts vs the original mother for me. I currently have an Uncle Festers skunk no18 at 5 weeks. She is starting to smell cheezy. The stinky AF1 is almost like a bad breath skunk lol. I have a butt load of hermie seeds from both that I will eventually try. One is from HSC All gas OG and one from Exotic Genetics OMFG. OMFG is quite skunky in a sweet soda pop kinda way. 🔥 my #3 was a slow ass runt to start. Literally went into flower as the other 2 were finishing. Stunk up my house. I want the Roadkill!!!
Here's Uncle Festers no18
20220226 164522

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
My two skunkiest so far has been AF1 and the T1000s. The T1000s really get more skunky on the cuts vs the original mother for me. I currently have an Uncle Festers skunk no18 at 5 weeks. She is starting to smell cheezy. The stinky AF1 is almost like a bad breath skunk lol. I have a butt load of hermie seeds from both that I will eventually try. One is from HSC All gas OG and one from Exotic Genetics OMFG. OMFG is quite skunky in a sweet soda pop kinda way. 🔥 my #3 was a slow ass runt to start. Literally went into flower as the other 2 were finishing. Stunk up my house. I want the Roadkill!!!
Here's Uncle Festers no18
View attachment 1222504
Welcome to the skunk brotherhood, brother.
I also am running AF-1 from csi/founding fathers genetics.
I find her about the same as you explained but with more of a diesely/skunky undertone at exhale,
99CC1CCF BE57 4BF2 886B 98CCA3CC906B

Heres AF-1
9DB46437 F975 4907 BB5A 391097262A2C

2Bad

2Bad

I find her about the same as you explained but with more of a diesely/skunky undertone at exhale, View attachment 1222514
Heres AF-1 View attachment 1222516
I got a Strawberry Og By Cali Connection that throughout flower had this orgasmic smell but I dried it still smelled great but it gave me a super head rush type high and the flavor wasn't hitting on the aftertaste. So i'm still looking . But I love this thread.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Does the fact that I spend probably five nights a month since 2004 obsessing on it trying to remind myself the closest thing I've I've had hit my tongue that reminded me of that stuff was old Heineken skunk piss beer that should have been thrown out that I made the mistake of taking a sip off of I just thought it really discourages me to see people that have tried and not found it because you know how human beings are I guarantee you there's a couple pockets of people holding onto it going look at these fools online thinking it's gone

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I find her about the same as you explained but with more of a diesely/skunky undertone at exhale, View attachment 1222514
Just for shitz and Giggles Diesel have you tried to maybe get some road kill skunks that have been hit on the road and put them in a f****** pile and drop some cultivars on top of them just to see just to see f*** it

P

Petrochemical

Supporter

Could he have it? Why not see what's going on man? I can't wait to have one of you guys are a couple of us here had the ability to say have fifty to a hundred seeds pop them germinate feno testing hunt it's only a matter of time how do you fix Auntie found his I heard stories of shanty popping 500 in phenotyping 500 plants to find the ones he used to have for sale so sky's the limit for us I'm so happy you started this thread I'm gonna bivouac in this m***********

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

It is one of my most beautiful plants in flower. ODK if it was my environment but one pheno was such beautiful orang yellow and red it reminds me of the Midwest fall foliage. Yours looks DANK AF

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

My frind has a Dominion Skunk that is pretty skunky but it is not quite RKS. I missed the RKS drop from Todd McCormick of Authentic genetics. Curious to see if anyone here has tried to find something in that pool.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
My frind has a Dominion Skunk that is pretty skunky but it is not quite RKS. I missed the RKS drop from Todd McCormick of Authentic genetics. Curious to see if anyone here has tried to find something in that pool.
Yes I have, a pile of them with no skunk.
But Todd stipulated when they went out no guarantees are given.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Yes I have, a pile of them with no skunk.
But Todd stipulated when they went out no guarantees are given.
Maybe he should start selling clones. HA! But anyway have you tried composting stuff with sulfur like broccoli and Brussels or maybe a touch of sulfer in the soil if you grow in soil? I think I will give that a try some day. I only got to try the RKS in the mid 80s ONCE! but resonated with me ever since. Lol

2Bad

2Bad

I got a Strawberry Og By Cali Connection that throughout flower had this orgasmic smell but I dried it still smelled great but it gave me a super head rush type high and the flavor wasn't hitting on the aftertaste. So i'm still looking . But I love this thread.
The headrush went away with curing it took about 2 months I want to say... I will re-grow this since it was my first grow ever to see if I can grow it better or harvest for better high I would say the flavor is gas though not skunk

CannaKryptik

CannaKryptik

I came across a listing from called Delerious by breeder LED Seedz. It's described as a heavy RKS. Anyone have experience with it?

St.Rainman

St.Rainman

I have a few breeds that I've run into that have the skunky body odor type, I've found rks but to me that smell comes heavily in the skelly hashplant offspring I've tried. It's old school but not my favorite. I have some skelly x Burmese/thai that I made that should be dank, I gotta grow em out though but the Burmese lemon Starburst smell mixed with skunk ass should be worth exploring. The shoreline has that limey mineral metallic type with a funk backend and hp13 was similar in that way with maybe a Lil more earthy in the mix. My favorite though has been the psychosis and psycho crack and I've been working it. I've made a cross with a heavily stank dank fourora Borealis male which I assume was the 4way pheno because had that bag of skunk buds smell on the stem from a seedling and no other pheno came out like that. I have also crossed the Rene and also the showtime which is from the norcal catpiss line. I've now crossed it in with the donny burger because I like the gmo as one of the newer smells that I feel would create some bangers. The psycho crosses I have been working are all different variations of super dank and skunky like a mango or fruity dog shit smell that is more on the fresh hot shit side kinda cheesy heavy type but it has a deep heavy lingering flavor on most phenos which is why I prefer it, it's just the bud structure and frost on them aren't very dense but still present just not like today's strains. Some phenos come out better than others but I'm loving the Rene Psycho I've made is a unique old school and has a more squatty chunky appearance with rye bread, skunk, dank afghani, astringent, and like sweet maple syrup funk, the flavor is skunky and heavy and unique. I am perfecting the lines and developing until I create the perfect line but trust once I release it every pheno is gonna be ultra dank and LOUD but also flavorful. The 4way crossed in created a different louder high type of stench but made the buds fluffier and somewhat less tasty in some phenos but also have some crazy like pineapple and grapefruit mixed with funky old school super skunk smells that have come out too from that lines which are more flavorful and I kept a pheno. I also have a cut of God bud lemon skunk from 15 years ago that is dank but only working it now in a cross with jager x la confidential which is nice and skunky too. Have an old school local line that's been here since late 90s called stinky pinky, I don't know if it is related to th seeds version but I found a pheno in a cross with sour d x grampas breath that smells like pink strawberry or bubblegum kids medicine with like a creamy skunky kids vitamin smell. I loved it because it's really unique, I'm also working that line as well, it just performs way better outside than in. These will all become available next year if anyone is interested in exploring the potential and I'm sure you won't be disappointed to say the least. That's what I've come up with so far.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I have a few breeds that I've run into that have the skunky body odor type, I've found rks but to me that smell comes heavily in the skelly hashplant offspring I've tried. It's old school but not my favorite. I have some skelly x Burmese/thai that I made that should be dank, I gotta grow em out though but the Burmese lemon Starburst smell mixed with skunk ass should be worth exploring. The shoreline has that limey mineral metallic type with a funk backend and hp13 was similar in that way with maybe a Lil more earthy in the mix. My favorite though has been the psychosis and psycho crack and I've been working it. I've made a cross with a heavily stank dank fourora Borealis male which I assume was the 4way pheno because had that bag of skunk buds smell on the stem from a seedling and no other pheno came out like that. I have also crossed the Rene and also the showtime which is from the norcal catpiss line. I've now crossed it in with the donny burger because I like the gmo as one of the newer smells that I feel would create some bangers. The psycho crosses I have been working are all different variations of super dank and skunky like a mango or fruity dog shit smell that is more on the fresh hot shit side kinda cheesy heavy type but it has a deep heavy lingering flavor on most phenos which is why I prefer it, it's just the bud structure and frost on them aren't very dense but still present just not like today's strains. Some phenos come out better than others but I'm loving the Rene Psycho I've made is a unique old school and has a more squatty chunky appearance with rye bread, skunk, dank afghani, astringent, and like sweet maple syrup funk, the flavor is skunky and heavy and unique. I am perfecting the lines and developing until I create the perfect line but trust once I release it every pheno is gonna be ultra dank and LOUD but also flavorful. The 4way crossed in created a different louder high type of stench but made the buds fluffier and somewhat less tasty in some phenos but also have some crazy like pineapple and grapefruit mixed with funky old school super skunk smells that have come out too from that lines which are more flavorful and I kept a pheno. I also have a cut of God bud lemon skunk from 15 years ago that is dank but only working it now in a cross with jager x la confidential which is nice and skunky too. Have an old school local line that's been here since late 90s called stinky pinky, I don't know if it is related to th seeds version but I found a pheno in a cross with sour d x grampas breath that smells like pink strawberry or bubblegum kids medicine with like a creamy skunky kids vitamin smell. I loved it because it's really unique, I'm also working that line as well, it just performs way better outside than in. These will all become available next year if anyone is interested in exploring the potential and I'm sure you won't be disappointed to say the least. That's what I've come up with so far.
While I dont normally buy S1 seeds, I saw On Strainly Darkstar 420710 had one pack of El Jefe Gardens S1 Skelly Hashplant seeds for sale, and I jumped on them. They were $250 for 14 seeds. Ill probably run them outside next year, and also plan on breeding them to a male Crickets and Cicada Puck x Puck/NL1 BC1, and Crickets and Cicada Male Pacafic Northwest Hashplant x Puck.NL1 BC1. And will also self one of the Skelly S1 plants. Of course Skelly is the same clone as Puck, and the Skelly/Puck came from Nevils 80s Hashplant which was PNWHP x PNWHP/NL1. I also hear C&C is going to come out with a Puck x Puck/NL1 BC2, and Ill try to get some of those seeds. I also want to breed a Male Puck x Puck/NL1 to an Authentic Genetics Skunk #1 Female.
, and use a male from that and breed it to a Female AKBweanBrains NL5 x Haze.

I had a cross of Haze/NL5 x Nevils Hashplant/Skunk1 in the 90s and lost it to the feds, and hadnt seen the likes of it since the early 70s. Ive been smoking since 1967. And Ive not seen anything that beats it since. It also may be worth it to go through Authentic Genetics Original Haze and use the best male I can find, and breed it to a 90s NL5 Female. The AKBB I think used 90s Sensi Seeds stock, and it uses a Male NL5, and Female Haze. AKBB also has stock of NL5 from the 90s, as does Green Stash seeds. Ive already got 50 of the Green Stash NL5.

CannaKryptik

CannaKryptik

Found this description for an heirloom skunk, may be worth a second look...

Smell/Flavor: Intense old school putrid, rotten, fermented road kill that was sprayed by a skunk and sitting on the road side for two weeks in the hot Florida sun (it’s extremely pungent; fresh carbon filters are a must during flowering; it’s an almost noxious smell)

2Bad

2Bad

Found this description for an heirloom skunk, may be worth a second look...

Smell/Flavor: Intense old school putrid, rotten, fermented road kill that was sprayed by a skunk and sitting on the road side for two weeks in the hot Florida sun (it’s extremely pungent; fresh carbon filters are a must during flowering; it’s an almost noxious smell)
Where’s the link

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Googled what he said and this came up

Lol,
Love the sales pitch!
Would really like to hear from someone who forks out $400 on the results?
I’ve got 2 acres of ocean beach property for sale in Arizona for $400 if your interested.
Cool breeze, misty mornings.
This is a limited offer once it’s gone it’s gone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom