Brown and dried ends of some buds

• Thread starter L2Sativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L2Sativa

L2Sativa

I have a few buds on my flowers I was planning to harvest next week that are a browning and dried. The inside of the buds still look healthy. Any thoughts or suggestions? Take down ASAP? Trim the dried parts off? Stress or bud rot/complete loss?
Thanks in advance for any help. My first outdoor grow.

Brown and dried ends of some buds
tobh

tobh

Supporter
i see some white fluffy stuff right in the middle of the pic, what's that stuff? that brown stuff looks suspiciously like bud rot, at least the early stages. with that white fluff, i suspect it even more so. if that white fluffy shit is not on the bud, then disregard this comment.

shortjohnson

shortjohnson

Thats rot that didnt progress. See it in the desert all the time with cold snaps and uninsulated indoor grows. Unchecked humidity ocurrs and then we drop back to our normal low RH and a small amount of rot shows up and is then arrested.

L2Sativa

L2Sativa

Thats rot that didnt progress. See it in the desert all the time with cold snaps and uninsulated indoor grows. Unchecked humidity ocurrs and then we drop back to our normal low RH and a small amount of rot shows up and is then arrested.
Is it possible to remove those trouble spots while harvesting or no?

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
i see some white fluffy stuff right in the middle of the pic, what's that stuff? that brown stuff looks suspiciously like bud rot, at least the early stages. with that white fluff, i suspect it even more so. if that white fluffy shit is not on the bud, then disregard this comment.
Yeah, that white spot is sceptic. Can you get a shot of what that looks like head on?

Top Bottom