brown and dropping leaves on white widow

• Thread starter elzatal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elzatal

elzatal

hello , thats my first grow , today found the leaves of my plant be like in the picture , can some one explain me what happened to the leaves and how i fix that , the ph is 6 and and i add small amount of nutrients

Brown and dropping  leaves on white widow
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Looks like leafminer damage..lol...search the forums. Then you can read up on how to deal with it

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

i found that spray the infected leaves by water and vegetative oil with wash liquid , could be a solution what do you think

Ivory soap and water is good. Tbsp to a quart of water should do it!

What part of the country you in? What country? Get a soft easy on your skin simple soap..add it to water. 15ml to a quart spray on one leaf then wait a day. See if it damages it. If it does then lower the dose to 5ml

Next time you choose to use soil add perlite. Your soil looks like it could use areation my friend.

elzatal

elzatal

When you spray...spray both sides top and bottom of the leaf

okay thanks dude , and you have right about aeration its clay soil , lately the plant grow slowly I add some nutrients on top that contain perlite and compost but didnt make difference i think it make thing worse , do dig some holes on soil and put on some sand and water with water high on oxygene will help soil to breath or what is a good solution

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

okay thanks dude , and you have right about aeration its clay soil , lately the plant grow slowly I add some nutrients on top that contain perlite and compost but didnt make difference i think it make thing worse , do dig some holes on soil and put on some sand and water with water high on oxygene will help soil to breath or what is a good solution

Clay and other heavy soils will stunt growth. Plants wont get very big man.

I would use a bagged soil next time...

elzatal

elzatal

Clay and other heavy soils will stunt growth. Plants wont get very big man.

I would use a bagged soil next time...
yes you have right clay is hard to work with , but every soil have its trick to manage it , in long run water ph and quality and pick the right nutrients mix can correct any soil and itsmore important than soil it self

elzatal

elzatal

by the way.do you have idea about correcting ph alkaline by adding water and vingar , does i need to watering with water and vingar every time when i water my plant or sometimes i water with pure water and sometimes i water with water and vingar for reduce the ph , i search about it and i didnt found a clear info

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Garden Sulfur go 1/8 per gallon of water....how fast does your soil take to drain...do a soil drain test. Let it dry out but not completely. Then pour a certain amount of water. Thevamount should be what you would normally give your plants...subtract what came out from what went in time it too til half thevwater drains out...get back to me thanks

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Chunky Pumice would imo be better than perlite in your clay soil

elzatal

elzatal

Chunky Pumice would imo be better than perlite in your clay soil
thanks bro , i really dont have issues with growth unless if there ls overwatering or rainy day when my plant was outdoor , so i prepar a fast setup indoor , in my country the weather still hot until october just its autumn and the weather go crazy

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

thanks bro , i really dont have issues with growth unless if there ls overwatering or rainy day when my plant was outdoor , so i prepar a fast setup indoor , in my country the weather still hot until october just its autumn and the weather go crazy
What country?

elzatal

elzatal

What country?
libya north africa mediterranean weather , what about you , i just confuse you bc i have two plants one stop growth but i think its shocked cause weather is not stable or dont know what happened , because some days its rainy and cloudy sunny but the temperature is constant allways hot

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

libya north africa mediterranean weather , what about you , i just confuse you bc i have two plants one stop growth but i think its shocked cause weather is not stable or dont know what happened , because some days its rainy and cloudy sunny but the temperature is constant allways hot

US, in state thats not legal.

My weather is nice right now...55 to 70 during the day 38 to 50 at night....its perfect to pull outdoor air in to cool with and bring fresh air in...

elzatal

elzatal

US, in state thats not legal.

My weather is nice right now...55 to 70 during the day 38 to 50 at night....its perfect to pull outdoor air in to cool with and bring fresh air in...

nice , what strain are you growing right now

Latest posts

Top Bottom