Brown leaf edges problem help

• Thread starter dukewadd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dukewadd

dukewadd

cant figure out whats causing the brown crispy edges. was useing the full remo line but switched back to canna 3 waters ago. no change yet. last pic is an older plant i didnt flip last round the damage gets worse.

Brown leaf edges problem help
Brown leaf edges problem help 2
Brown leaf edges problem help 3
Brown leaf edges problem help 4
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I think it's possibly a potassium deficiency most likely caused by a lockout but I'm not positive could you give us some more info on your medium and watering habits also I noticed the new growth seems twisted can you include another picture of the whole plant

Anthem

Anthem

cant figure out whats causing the brown crispy edges. was useing the full remo line but switched back to canna 3 waters ago. no change yet. last pic is an older plant i didnt flip last round the damage gets worse.
I have seen that kind of leaf damage when there is a lot of wind movement and the leaves rub again each other. Overall the plant looks pretty healthy. Have you spayed a foliar on it? I am seeing something on the leaves that is either foliar or fungal gnats

Vaqueros Verde

Vaqueros Verde

What is your watering scheme? What PH, ppm/ec runoff? Burning tips and edges usually mean over fert.

Top Bottom