Brown roots in DWC

• Thread starter bueno.tyler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bueno.tyler

bueno.tyler

So I have two plants sitting in the same exact grow tent , They both have been doing great untill , I got home from work to do my Dailey pH check and water level check and one of my plants is starting to get brown roots the plant looks healthy but I know it's only a matter of time before I start seeing symptoms. I'm using a 2000w king LED grow light . I always change the reservoir water weekly . I'm a little confused because both the plants are in the same grow tent , same temps of course . The room temperature sits at 74°f and 53% humidity the water resivors sit at 75°f I know not ideal , I'm using the 3 base nutrients grow,micro,bloom with b-52 and voodoo juice . I know you guys like all the info you can get so here it is last time I changed the resivors I used 0.64 fl oz on the grow, micro and bloom and 1.28 fl oz of the b-52 and Jungle Juice in a 5 gallon black food grade bucket. I've been using the advanced nutrients calculator app to tell me how much I need . I've been treating both plants exactly the same but one has root rot what could it be ? Ps. The plants are only different sizes because they started at different times they've both been growing fine and healthy.

Brown roots in dwc
Brown roots in dwc 2
Brown roots in dwc 3
Brown roots in dwc 4
Top Bottom