brown sapp buds

• Thread starter pimpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i have a problem i have some buds they look healthy and great the prob is there is very small amount of a brown sapp on the top of the bud not on all of them anyone know wat this can be from:help:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i really dont know its not resin dont think i believe it comes out the bud its liquid like very small like a drop is the amount it has

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

I think its a resin gland gone mad,i get them every now and again.Have you got a pic?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
yeah i got some i cropped but i have 2 left i will take some pics 2night post tommorow hope my cameras good enough to capture it

J

John Ditchweed

I have seen a blowfish plant do the same thing...... looked like someone dropped some BHO on the buds.... freak resin gland

K

Krypto1

i really dont know its not resin dont think i believe it comes out the bud its liquid like very small like a drop is the amount it has

I think that's resin my friend...congrats you should have a great smoke.

acidnI

acidnI

some MJ plants are knwon to secret sap....Ive seen it in a CC mag with close up pics

L

LandraceQuest

Hi Guys :icon_cookie:

I already see this phenomenom...It's not resin which is only & locally created in trichomes , i allways tought that just was a bubble of seve or something that certain people called "honeydew" (not sure about the translation of this word...) but everytime peole ask this question , we have a lot of differents advices...

Looks like this ? : :character0103:

-LQ-

Miellat
L

LandraceQuest

Do i say something stupid with no link with the subject of the thread :wondering ?

Or the autor just fall asleep...?!? :tongue0011:

Bye

-LQ-

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
sorry guys but my camera was straight crap i need a hight tech 1 but its been happening alot lately to my girls so i hope i will have the proper camera next time sorry

S

Stargazer

Great pics LandraceQuest.

The word for it is called guttation. An accurate diagnosis is rare on boards of this nature.

It can be caused by overly moist soil conditions. Here is the wiki.

D

dontstepongrass

its not resin, and u won't get high. it's sap, more or less...

Latest posts

Top Bottom