Brown Spots On Fan Leaves

• Thread starter Kdot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Been feeling like a shithead ever since I suggested potassium, lol, if I had been thinking straight I would've realized you were in veg and very unlikely to be that unless you were in flower. That page I referenced before isn't the best for this shit I guess, lol. I've been fortunate enough to have never had a calcium deficiency myself so...
Anyway, found this chart that may be helpful to you, I hope it is anyway, good luck.
Marijuana deficiency chart

Kdot

Kdot

Been feeling like a shithead ever since I suggested potassium, lol, if I had been thinking straight I would've realized you were in veg and very unlikely to be that unless you were in flower. That page I referenced before isn't the best for this shit I guess, lol. I've been fortunate enough to have never had a calcium deficiency myself so...
Anyway, found this chart that may be helpful to you, I hope it is anyway, good luck.View attachment 747467
Nah man, you are just trying to help and that's what you thought it was. And that's all this is for. Helping out others.

Just saved that image to my phone so I can use it for future reference. Thanks man I know it help me.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Nah man, you are just trying to help and that's what you thought it was. And that's all this is for. Helping out others.

Just saved that image to my phone so I can use it for future reference. Thanks man I know it help me.
Man, that's gotta be hard to read on a phone. :dead: lol

D

Djr

Could anybody give me some advise on this it’s in nft with ph perfect sense grow just wondering if that’s the correct feed. Any help in much appreciated

have a nice day.

Top Bottom