Brown spots on large fan leaves

• Thread starter Cannabisfan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabisfan

Cannabisfan

Hey all, new to this site/growing and looking for a little help. I’m growing northern lights auto, and it’s in week 3 of flower, two large fan leaves look like the picture below. What do you think the problem is and how to I fix this? Also my feeding schedule I’m following is posted below as well. Thanks!

Brown spots on large fan leaves
Brown spots on large fan leaves 2
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Please post pic with real lights so we can see colors of leaves better

Cannabisfan

Cannabisfan

Hey all, new to this site/growing and looking for a little help. I’m growing northern lights auto, and it’s in week 3 of flower, two large fan leaves look like the picture below. What do you think the problem is and how to I fix this? Also my feeding schedule I’m following is posted below as well. Thanks!

Note the chalky residue was when I sprayed cal-mag after covering flowers since my original thought was calcium deficiency. Only 2 large fan leaves are like this.
9914E882 0963 415E B321 B9B338EB2AAD

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Soil or water or coco or other? I use soil & gh flora but my feeding is lot more than yours. 2 tsp micro, 3 tsp bloom, 1 tsp grow per gallon plus 5-6 tsp medicino calmag. I've also never run autoflowers, they may be different. They look deficient of p or k to me

Cannabisfan

Cannabisfan

Soil or water or coco or other? I use soil & gh flora but my feeding is lot more than yours. 2 tsp micro, 3 tsp bloom, 1 tsp grow per gallon plus 5-6 tsp medicino calmag. I've also never run autoflowers, they may be different. They look deficient of p or k to me
Thanks for your help, and this is organic soil mixed with a good amount of perlite.

Cannabisfan

Cannabisfan

Potassium def, and signs of media being too wet if in media, if in hydro, check the roots what color are they and is there a stagnant pot/ res
Damn maybe not enough drainage in my bucket! I’ll have to see if I can drill more holes for that. I’m using organic soil and I added a good amount of extra perlite. I’ll get that potassium under control, thanks for the advice!

Top Bottom