Brown spots on leaves one week into flowering

• Thread starter Tartanburrito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tartanburrito

Tartanburrito

The bottom leaves have been dying off a lot for about a month now and showing what I think is a ph problem with the healthier leaves so i got the stuff to fix the water ph. Then three days ago when It was a bit warmer the top leaves started to get brown spots. The other plant in the tent has been doing really good the whole grow but i noticed some small brown spots where only on the side they are touching.

Brown spots on leaves one week into flowering
Brown spots on leaves one week into flowering 2
Brown spots on leaves one week into flowering 3
Brown spots on leaves one week into flowering 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lockout likely potassium deficiency for sure. Likely nutrient buildup or ratio in the media, ph etc. caused by watering practices or high inputs

Last edited:
Tartanburrito

Tartanburrito

This is my second time growing,First time in a tent. There clones about 80-90 days old and close to three feet tall in five gallon fabric pot. The soil is potting soil plus by Schultz I use normal tap water that I started to ph to 6-6.2 about a week ago I water twice when dry or about every two day or three days. I haven’t used any fertilizers because I did this as a school project to see how they would do with just watering. I use a 100 watts light from Mars hydro the plants are around half a foot away from it and I’m running out of space in the tent which is only 2x2x4. The temperature is around 60-70 degrees and the humidity stays around 60-80.

Tartanburrito

Tartanburrito

This is my second time growing,First time in a tent. There clones about 80-90 days old and close to three feet tall in five gallon fabric pot. The soil is potting soil plus by Schultz I use normal tap water that I started to ph to 6-6.2 about a week ago I water twice when dry or about every two day or three days. I haven’t used any fertilizers because I did this as a school project to see how they would do with just watering. I use a 100 watts light from Mars hydro the plants are around half a foot away from it and I’m running out of space in the tent which is only 2x2x4. The temperature is around 60-70 degrees and the humidity stays around 60-80.
The run off ph is 5.8

Top Bottom