Brown Spots on Leaves randomly

• Thread starter sashatt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sashatt

sashatt

Hey fellow farmers, 1st post here, so Hi from down in d Caribbean.
I've been a quiet observer here for a while and decided i needed to join to get the insight of those much more experienced and wiser than myself.
I primarily grow autos under Bloomspect blurple (yea i know, already ordered a HLG and PH/TDS/Hydrometer tool soon after reading recommendations here) with FoxFarm trio nutes using fabric pots in my 4x2x6 tent.
My first grow was okay with no noticeable issues, at least none i could identify, but generally yield was respectable.
Since then however i realize my plants soon into flowering some leaves all over the plant get brown spots and start yellowing, if left eventually starting curling and getting brittle.
I tried flushing and adding cal-mag powder to the soil (we don't have the liquid readily available) as i thought it could be calcium deficiency based on pics i found here or maybe overwatering.
The same seeds and strain, Seedsman White Widow Auto, so i'm really confused to why the vast change and slowdown in growth and if there's anything i can do better to get rid of this issue.
Apologies for leaving out any details an noobin out, but thats generally the situation any help would be appreciated, can the plant be saved? We have limited amount we can legally grow here so it kinda sucks when after the time an effort it doesn't grow healthily.

Brown spots on leaves randomly
Brown spots on leaves randomly 2

sashatt

sashatt

So things have taken a turn for the worst. I got my new light, XS1500, and PH testing tools still waiting on hygrometer though.
Seems my PH of tap water is around 6.5-6.8 an given the symptoms i assume a manganese deficiency.
However after putting on my new light (24 inch hang and running at 50%) and giving it some Tiger bloom (50% - 1ml to gallon) nutes with PH of 5.9 the original spotting problem has indeed cleared up but now the entire plant just looks weird and sickly.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here? Having grown this strain previously using a blurple and cheap *blue corn* with respectable yield, i'm stumped to why this would occur.
On a side note with a healthy auto plant would i have to up nutes because i'm now using a much more powerful light or does 25%-50% FF trio of recommended quantity still apply.

Please help!
IMG 5397
IMG 5398
IMG 5399

Top Bottom