Brown spots on some leaves

• Thread starter TheClem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheClem

TheClem

Hey guys !

I started my first grow a month ago, and everything seems mostly fine for now.

Here's a pic of the babies, I think they seem pretty healthy... ? The 2 on the left are Runtz, and the 2 on the right are Crystal White.
The smaller one is a week younger, one of my seeds didn't sprout and I had to start an other one.

Brown spots on some leaves 4

First question : should I be worried about those curly leaves on the smaller one ?

Brown spots on some leaves 3

Second question : since a week or so, I noticed brown dry spots on some leaves (see pics below), 2 mostly, but it started on 3/4 others too.

Any ideas on what it could be caused by ? From my internet researches, it seems it could be related to a fungal infection ?

Brown spots on some leaves 2

Brown spots on some leaves

Some additionnal informations :
- I'm using BioBizz starter pack as fertilizers, and I'm following the calendar they give for quantities.
- They're under a LED full spectrum light, a MarsHydro TSW2000.
- Pots are 18L, and I'm watering with 1.5 to 3 liters of water / pot every 2-3 days.

Feel free to ask any futher informations required, and thanks for your help !! :)

mancorn

mancorn

Doesn’t look like a fungus. What are you growing in? Do you test your pH?

TheClem

TheClem

Doesn’t look like a fungus. What are you growing in? Do you test your pH?

I'm growing in Light Mix, don't remember the reference but it is close to the BioBizz Light Mix.
I test my PH systematically yes, and keep it between 6 and 6.5.
I use tap water, but let it rest 24h before using, to let chlorine and such evaporate.

mancorn

mancorn

Not familiar with your medium, but don’t think it’s an actual soil and not used for a full grow. Hopefully someone experienced with Biobizz can help.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
all from overwatering- watering too frequently..

Reactions: MBB
Top Bottom