brown spots on some sugar leaves close to harvest

• Thread starter kdb5716
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kdb5716

kdb5716

Hi, This is my first grow. I’m growing indoors, I’m 15 weeks into my grow, about 8 weeks in flower. This is a sativa strain. I started my final flushing about a week ago. I’ve not had any insect or disease problems to this point. Now I’ve found a couple of the sugar leaves that have brown spots starting on them. The plant and bud looks good in general. Is this just stress from lack of nutrients because I'm flushing, or am I about to lose the plant?
Brown spots on some sugar leaves close to harvest

Brown spots on some sugar leaves close to harvest 2

tobh

tobh

Supporter
you started your flush way too early (flushing is a debatable anyways). That one leaf looks to indicate calcium deficiency, but if it's only one leaf then it's not really a big deal, yet. That plant has some time left yet as well, it looks like it barely started stacking. I would go back to feeding and let that girl mature, she looks healthy and eager to produce for ya.

euphoria526

euphoria526

When your flushed did you ph the water? Could be ph is off balance.
also go far along are they, how many days in flower; because usually it would take minimum, 65-75 days. Gotta check the trichromes

2Bad

2Bad

you started your flush way too early (flushing is a debatable anyways). That one leaf looks to indicate calcium deficiency, but if it's only one leaf then it's not really a big deal, yet. That plant has some time left yet as well, it looks like it barely started stacking. I would go back to feeding and let that girl mature, she looks healthy and eager to produce for ya.
@tobh is 100% spot on

Dye

Dye

Should be a warning about selling 8 week harvest propaganda, never harvested one yet at 8 weeks.
very few exactly have. Nine weeks is the new start time to look.
maybe cloudy at 8 weeks put way young. Good catch people. Would not have thought of it.
even though now when you look its obvious.

Will look even better with more time looks pretty good.( minor adjustments)I guarantee it gets you stoned.make it to harvest pocket the knowledge not the buds.

2Bad

2Bad

Should be a warning about selling 8 week harvest propaganda, never harvested one yet at 8 weeks.
very few exactly have. Nine weeks is the new start time to look.
maybe cloudy at 8 weeks put way young. Good catch people. Would not have thought of it.
even though now when you look its obvious.

Will look even better with more time looks pretty good.( minor adjustments)I guarantee it gets you stoned.make it to harvest pocket the knowledge not the buds.
Taste tested one of my strains and it was actually crazy good..only after 3-4 days of drying cus it was a small nug...this is a strain that I had completely gaven up on and was not holiding itself rather just hanging towards the ground lmao. it looked like mids through the first 50 days of flower then it turned into a good looker. I wonder if my giving up on it had sorta stressed it out enough to make stronger?? lmao idk im excited as hell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom