brown tips potassium deficiency or light burn or what else

• Thread starter elzatal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elzatal

elzatal

am growing white widow 12/12 from seedling , now its in mid-flowering stage , some upper and mid leaves tip be brown , i wonder if its light burn because the fans dont target the plant a lot and growing box is closed , or potasium deficiency , or nutrient burn but i dont think because am feeding my plant with light nuts organicaly i use sheep manure as bloom cause it have high potassium ratio , ill show in pic the possition of lighting cfls and plant , give me some + for make the plant better ! thanks a lot

Brown tips  potassium deficiency or light burn or what else
Brown tips  potassium deficiency or light burn or what else 2
Brown tips  potassium deficiency or light burn or what else 3
Brown tips  potassium deficiency or light burn or what else 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It's not nute burn, because only a few leaves have it, scattered around the plant.

I tend to think you're right, that it is light burn. There is no pattern of symptoms that makes sense for a nute problem.

You have quite a setup of lights and reflective material, and you could have created a few hot spots. That's my guess, and I'm sticking to it until I see another opinion that's more sticky.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
It's not nute burn, because only a few leaves have it, scattered around the plant.

I tend to think you're right, that it is light burn. There is no pattern of symptoms that makes sense for a nute problem.

You have quite a setup of lights and reflective material, and you could have created a few hot spots. That's my guess, and I'm sticking to it until I see another opinion that's more sticky.

I would agree with the light burn. If you look at where the tips are and the height of the side bulbs, also the shape of burns.
Looks pretty yummy though!! Cool little set up! That's how I started was a closet and CFLs. Keep up the nice grows.

elzatal

elzatal

i agree with you thanks for info bro !

elzatal

elzatal

I would agree with the light burn. If you look at where the tips are and the height of the side bulbs, also the shape of burns.
Looks pretty yummy though!! Cool little set up! That's how I started was a closet and CFLs. Keep up the nice grows.
I did that setup quickly cause before 2 months I was totally newbie and I dont know nothing about growing cannabis , I was think the most important is the temperature more than the daylight duration because am in north africa and here its mediterranean weather so its still not cold until now , at first when begin grow them outdoor ,I put the pots in garden then by chance during the first days weather get so bad lot of rain and clowdy days so I keep moving the pots in garden all time am following the sunny spots , and some times it rain at night while I forget to hide the pots so i wake up and go out to hide the pots, one day my father wake me up at late night asking me about the car key , when i just open my eyes and get up for look for the key i heard it rain i ask my father does it rain , he says yes so i disappear and he dont understand nothing bc he found the door open he was think i get crazy , i go out to hide the pots , it was so tiring but fun ! then it comes a week with lot of wind and crazy weather so I do a fast research and prepar that setup fast cause an emergency Lol but its simple and nice !

Last edited:
Top Bottom