Browning Leaves 5 weeks into Flower

• Thread starter BAMBINO7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BAMBINO7

BAMBINO7

Hey y’all!! This is my first time growing and everything has gone smooth! i just left for the weekend and I came back and noticed My leaves were browning. Im guessing it’s either a nutrient deficiency or a burn. Can someone quickly help me so I can reverse this?? Ive been following the charts for Blue Planet Nutrients regarding how much to put in my water... But now I’m dealing with this. I’m 5 weeks into flower and I really don’t want it to go south now. Thanks in advance!
Browning leaves 5 weeks into flower
Browning leaves 5 weeks into flower 2

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Could be a ph issue or overwatering could also be cal mag deficiency process of elemination is the go mate do u have an ec pen and ph pen? What medium do u use lights temp humidity all that jargon more info would help some knowledgeable grower ie not me🤣help u out cheers👍

Reklax

Reklax

Hey y’all!! This is my first time growing and everything has gone smooth! i just left for the weekend and I came back and noticed My leaves were browning. Im guessing it’s either a nutrient deficiency or a burn. Can someone quickly help me so I can reverse this?? Ive been following the charts for Blue Planet Nutrients regarding how much to put in my water... But now I’m dealing with this. I’m 5 weeks into flower and I really don’t want it to go south now. Thanks in advance! View attachment 1127950View attachment 1127951
Did you increase the light level recently?

Top Bottom