• Start date
  • Tagged users None
weedfordepression

weedfordepression

setup : smol fan but effective 'monkeyfan'
small grow tent 160x60x60cm i think, by 'blackboxsilver '
120w LED grow light 'hps killer'
dehumidifier for when it goes up from 70 % humidity
temp and humidity monitor , i keep it around 50 to 70 % humidity and between 22 to 25 degrees celcius (or 71 to 77 fahrenheit)
PH 6.5-7.0
3 Ml of bio grow ( biobizz) added to water
platinium grow medium ' grow mix'
1.5 month in vegetative stage

the first three pics are the first plant , the last two the other .
i don't know what's happening , and i don't understand why they don't seem to have the same problem even tho i water them with the same thing at the same time :/

Browning leaves on one  yellowing tips on the other
Browning leaves on one  yellowing tips on the other 2
Browning leaves on one  yellowing tips on the other 3
Browning leaves on one  yellowing tips on the other 4
Browning leaves on one  yellowing tips on the other 5
weedfordepression

weedfordepression

Are you in coco? Coco also sux up magnesium. The excess light has caused the plant to use up its magnesium. One thing causes another.
Gotta be careful about throwing just anything at the plant to see if it helps.
i'm using soil , typed the name above , one thing a wasnt prepared for is mag deficiency lol , i might have something for it tho , will do some research

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

If that's a blurple light, that's why. The full 120w are concentrated in a very limited spectrum which makes it that much more intense.
well i just moved it up 30 cm or so above , i should be better now , i typed the model of led above too ,ty for the responses !

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Wow, that's a lot. 30cm is about a foot.
You do have a blurple, very concentrated for it's size.
You really need a light meter. No matter what style of growing you do, get one.
You should watch this; Hydroponics 101. Pay extra attention to the light portions. DLI is very important.

Dr. Bruce, Hydroponics 101,Max Yields, DLI

Light Meter
weedfordepression

weedfordepression

You should watch this; Hydroponics 101. Pay extra attention to the light portions. DLI is very important.

it looks wierd on the pic but i measured it at 57 cm , cant go higher tho ... this might be a problem , and yes i'll watch this rn

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i was told 24/24 was no issue , now im doubting it lol
Hydro store guy say what?

Ok let me keep this brief unless you are genuinely curious to have a deeper understanding on the subject.

24/0 is absolutely a piss poor choice for a light cycle. No matter autos, photos or and plant.

Of you want me to elaborate I have no issues doing so to help you understand. But if not then I'll save the skin on my thumbs for another post.

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

by the way , i'm growing stealthy(france) . i could not afford a great setup because of limited space , and on top of that i'm new to indoor growing .

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

Hydro store guy say what?

Ok let me keep this brief unless you are genuinely curious to have a deeper understanding on the subject.

24/0 is absolutely a piss poor choice for a light cycle. No matter autos, photos or and plant.

Of you want me to elaborate I have no issues doing so to help you understand. But if not then I'll save the skin on my thumbs for another post.
dw i'm absolutely changing the cycle to 18/6 , didnt doubt you

Latest posts

Top Bottom