Browning of the leaves, please some advice

• Thread starter IceR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IceR

IceR

In week nine with my autoflower amnesia haze and since 2 days top leaves start having brown spots and than the whole leave gets brown/yellow and curls up. i would think nutrient deficiency but don´t understand how as i am feeding acording to manufacturer and ppm looks to me like its it the right values. But obviously somethings off.

Watering
09-12-2020 Feeding water: Ph 6.8 ppm 100 Runoff water: Ph 7.1 ppm 380
No Calmag & no Cana Terra Flores (did feed this 02-12-2020

16-12-2020 Feeding water: Ph 6.3 ppm 680 Runoff water: Ph 6.7 ppm 890
5ml/10lt Calmag & 50ml/10lt Cana Terra flores

Browning of the leaves please some advice
Browning of the leaves please some advice 2
Browning of the leaves please some advice 3
chemistry

chemistry

You hit your own nail on the head, no Canna Flores. You need more run off, that's why your PPM's keep rising.

Put up a close pic of the buds.

IceR

IceR

You hit your own nail on the head, no Canna Flores. You need more run off, that's why your PPM's keep rising.

Put up a close pic of the buds.
Hi Chemistry, are you saying i shouldnt have done that watering on the 9th without the nutrients (so should have used nutrients)? When you say “you need more runoff” what do you mean?

46CC739A 31E0 4738 8605 D16C308D2490
F4A0E348 4CDB 459F ADE4 14F67649DB94
DC774DF2 2F38 4D81 B4A7 FFE8E73A3339
chemistry

chemistry

Feed and water more, until the waste from your last feed is washed out by the fresh new feed, or you'll wind up with salt building up in your medium. And the bud shots are to see how close your are to finishing. I think your plant is trying to finish flowering, so if I were you I'd start to flush, by the end of the week you should have all cinnamon fronds and no white hairs.

IceR

IceR

Feed and water more, until the waste from your last feed is washed out by the fresh new feed, or you'll wind up with salt building up in your medium. And the bud shots are to see how close your are to finishing. I think your plant is trying to finish flowering, so if I were you I'd start to flush, by the end of the week you should have all cinnamon fronds and no white hairs.
Just to be sure: When you say start to flush do mean just water with plain water?

SonOfAStoner

SonOfAStoner

you flush by adding plain water, no additives. Make sure to get a bit of run off so that you get some of that potential salt build up out of the medium.

Top Bottom