Bruce Banger Feminised, Photo - Seedsman Seeds

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.B

Dr.B

I have been planning a summer off from this for a while now but given the state of the world... I'm going to retire the Green Diamond Strain and move on after a successful run. (I still have a tent full of those plants, naturally they will be flowered but that's it for now... Pending more seeds becoming available...) I have a lot of strains to choose from... Bruce Banger was yet another Seedsman Freebie and I've had nothng short of great results with their house strains so far. Going with that one.

Germinating with a touch of humic acid this time.

Bruce banger feminised photo   seedsman seeds
Bruce banger feminised photo   seedsman seeds 2
Bruce banger feminised photo   seedsman seeds 3
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I have been planning a summer off from this for a while now but given the state of the world... I'm going to retire the Green Diamond Strain and move on after a successful run. (I still have a tent full of those plants, naturally they will be flowered but that's it for now... Pending more seeds becoming available...) I have a lot of strains to choose from... Bruce Banger was yet another Seedsman Freebie and I've had nothng short of great results with their house strains so far. Going with that one.

Germinating with a touch of humic acid this time.
Very curious how these go for you!

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

Hey Dr.B.
Which Bruce are you doing?
I am currently flowering some BB 2.0.
It’s a BB#3xStrawberry Diesel.
Very nice fuel smell.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Very curious how these go for you!
Same here. I can't see the humic acid doing any harm... But who knows. Long process starting out. Grow a good pheno or two, clone and compare. I might test flower each to be sure what I've got. Probably will. The idea is to have a mom online by August.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Hey Dr.B.
Which Bruce are you doing?
I am currently flowering some BB 2.0.
It’s a BB#3xStrawberry Diesel.
Very nice fuel smell.
It's Seedsman's house version. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I've grown their versions of Cheese and a test run of their White widow, both were outstanding strains. Both were freebies like these lol.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Same here. I can't see the humic acid doing any harm... But who knows. Long process starting out. Grow a good pheno or two, clone and compare. I might test flower each to be sure what I've got. Probably will. The idea is to have a mom online by August.
Sounds like a reasonable timeline.

Latest posts

Top Bottom