Bruce banner#3 clones have deformed growth please help me identify the issue

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Bruce banner#3 feminized photo, 6 gal container.Soil is happy frog,ff ocean forest,bio boosters,perlite, mycohryzia bloom boosters,worm castings and bone meal top dress. Lights are 5000 watt equivalent (645w true) full spec with IR,UV an UVB. Environment is a steady 75* RH 60 to 65%. Flipping to flower in 2 days. ....help me out with this situation I dont know what is causing this? Im leaning toward phosphorous toxicity because I topp dressed mother with phosphorus heavy mix . I watered clones with aloe vera but used happy frog and ocean forest soil mix because they are all fully rooted and may have burned them or its some type of mites. I just recently sprayed with saferbrand 3 in 1 spray thats why there is white powder like substance on leaves. Can yall help me out Im stressing my girls big time.

Bruce banner3 clones have deformed growth please help me identify the issue
Bruce banner3 clones have deformed growth please help me identify the issue 2
Bruce banner3 clones have deformed growth please help me identify the issue 3
Bruce banner3 clones have deformed growth please help me identify the issue 4
Bruce banner3 clones have deformed growth please help me identify the issue 5
Bruce banner3 clones have deformed growth please help me identify the issue 6
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

The video is just a better look at mother and her clones as well as showing off my plant collection lol since I started growing Ive become very found of gardening very relaxing and rewarding

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yes but
Have you scoped for bugs?
I have not been able to find any above the damaged site or below. Its also clear on soil and stems aswell as the pot. I have recently destroyed a fungus gnat invasion tho

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I'll get new growth that looks very similar to what your showing when the ppfd levels in veg go to high. Do you have a meter?

jj

Latest posts

Top Bottom