BT catepillar spray during harvest

• Thread starter Mommyk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mommyk

Mommyk

So does this affect t taste because I have some major issues on some buds and I just sprayed. How long after should I wait to harvest?

R

redshift75

Can be toxic i believe depending on the inert ingredients. Believe its not meant to be consumed through combustion. It does however break down in sunlight in a few days 4-5 i believe. But that doesnt mean none will be left behind. dealers choice on risks like this where you stand in my opinion..

im sure is worst stuff than BT

Madbud

Madbud

You can wash it off in a water bath before drying. I use it early into mid-flower, it kills them when they hatch and eat it. For washing i use a weak peroxide bath then water rinse, gets mold spores too.

Mommyk

Mommyk

Can be toxic i believe depending on the inert ingredients. Believe its not meant to be consumed through combustion. It does however break down in sunlight in a few days 4-5 i believe. But that doesnt mean none will be left behind. dealers choice on risks like this where you stand in my opinion..

im sure is worst stuff than BT
See from what I read its non-toxic and can be used right up to harvest. I have the safer brand bt but I still think I'm going to do a rinse before.

R

redshift75

See from what I read its non-toxic and can be used right up to harvest. I have the safer brand bt but I still think I'm going to do a rinse before.
it is non toxic- if you ingest it. There are different meaning of Non-Toxic Because something is non toxic through delivery method A does not mean its not toxic via Delivery method B. Bt is relatively safe. But to ask are there risks? yes. No one can or should tell someone the risks they are willing to take. My quick search to answer is "b.t." safe led me to some interesting findings that i cant personally put it in the hard recommendation as safe. Because looking at the data not sure where i stand. I assume with a label like safer brand. Its going to be better than some of the unsafer brand "nuke-em" types of products.

I looked up a few OMRI 0 day stuff marketed at cannabis. Oddly youd be shocked to find with some products its never been tested for combustion only ingestion. Luckily some states have gone above and beyond with testing and filled otherwise empty voids of technical data.

so best thing to do and I have to do it as well for my usage of captan. Is rinse it during harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom